5.0 out of 5 stars Good - better than the price would indicate
Published on 21 Jan 2010 by Stephen Cross

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking
Published on 16 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good - better than the price would indicate, 21 Jan 2010
This review is from: 2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Black 2 In 1 Ski / SnowBoard Sunglasses / Goggles, With an Anti Fog Treated Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Lens and a Detachable Elasticated Headband (Misc.)
I bought these glasses on impulse last year. From the outset I was impressed by the quality and feel of them (the slip case could be better though). I have used these for 4 weeks for snow sports; one week skiing for myself and three as an instructor and they have been faultless, even in bad weather they have performed well. I really like the removable inner rubber 'goggle' surround as this allowed me to ski tour without the goggles steaming up too much and easily replace it for Alpine or powder. I have not used the elastic headband as they fit nicely under my lid without it. Overall: Comfortable, effective, stylish and excellent for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, 16 May 2012
Amazon Customer (CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These goggles have a slide-on padding which is supposed to make them more snow-tight and more like goggles. The goggles have arms so really they are more like a pair of sunglasses and the strap is not that useful unless you remove the arms, or unless you have a real danger of losing the goggles. They stay on very well anyway and I found the arms a little bit tight and bulky against my not very large head. The goggles were the wrong shape for my face so they were more snow tight without the padding, which slides around so it's best to take it out anyway. Leaving you with a standard pair of sunglasses. Mine broke within a week of wearing but my sister broke them so I am not sure if it was a problem with the manufacturing or her downright clumsiness. These semi- goggles are ok, but I would now go for sunglasses and a separate pair of goggles.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 20 Mar 2011
For anyone who objects to paying an extra 50 quid for the privilege of advertising some over-hyped brand these are perfect skiing glasses. They're nicely padded which spells comfort, the headband thingy keeps them secure and they have excellent anti-glare qualities. The mirroring makes you look like a bug in photos - but then, viewed objectively, nearly all ski gear makes you look absurd.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fogged up after every ski run, 6 Mar 2010
Glasses are versatile, comfortable and provide anti glare in sunshine. Unfortunately they fogged up at the end of every ski run I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2010 Razor ProfessionalSki/Snowboard Goggles, 23 Feb 2010
Jagnut (East Sussex England) - See all my reviews
I purcahsed these Goggles for my Granddaughter who was off sking during the recent half term break. She is delighted with the style and the Blue Iridium mirrored anti-glare effect. In the words of a teenager " They are 'cool' to wear on the slopes." What better recommendation can you get!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately a bit big, 3 Dec 2012
These goggles are unfortunately a bit too big for my face and don't sit quite right, however I will still take them with me for a back-up pair in good weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great customer service!!!, 1 July 2011
the googles are perfect for the price. i chose the blue iridium and it's perfect for skiing or snow trek!!! tried them already and very satisfied...

5.0 out of 5 stars Snowboard Sunglasses, 8 April 2011
These are funky, fashionable and cool glasses for snowboarding. No glare good clear vision quality, and you can wear them with your helmet or just on there own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Glasses worth more than you pay, 31 Mar 2011
Just finished skiing with these for a week (pretty much spring skiing as was sunny and warm every day). These were an awesome buy and loved them completely. They made everything so easy to see and wind only got around the sides when I was going over about 45 miles per hour (I have a GPS Speedo). They sometimes fogged up the end of a run but thats because I was panting so much after a tough one... I simply moved them slightly away from my face (i.e down my nose 1 cm) and in about 30 secs they unfogged ready for the next run. For the price, couldn't recommend these enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Jan 2013
Bought these for myself and my husband for skiing. Just got back and have to say the visibility in all weather conditions was brilliant. I really loved them. Comfortable to wear all day. We had bright sun, overcast, snow and a bit of rain and I found I could see the snow in all conditions. As a bit of a beginner I get nervous about the big lumps of snow and have in the past worn goggles and not been able to make out the shapes of lumps and jumps in the snow which didn't help my confidence. Would really recommend these. My husband refused to wear them at the beginning of the week due to the blue colour, wasn't his cup of tea, but by the end of the week he wore his all day too. I had a bit of a problem with steaming up but it soon cleared, just dropped them down my nose a bit.
The bad points......I could not work out how to put the goggle strap on and in the process damaged one of the legs before realising the goggle strap hooks into a hole at front of leg. Used the strap a few times but it kept pinging out and became a bit of a pain so I removed it. if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please let me know as this was my only gripe.