on 2 September 2010
It is brilliantly compact and easily connected to any of my computers. The light display it puts on when it is connected and being used is great and the delivery of the item was fantastic, arriving on time and being small enough to fit through the letter box I didn't need to wait in for it.

Exceptional value for money.
I use it all the time, it is very good and works perfectly with my pillow, bed cover, or mattress being used as the mouse mat (so far it has worked on every single surface I have used it on)
VINE VOICEon 7 November 2009
This is a solid little mouse. A little bigger than the Belkin Mini Optical Lighted USB Mouse. My Belkin retractable got a doggy wire so I decided I wanted a solid cable this time. I feel it clicks quite loud and the wheel is pretty stiff as are the two buttons. But for the price its going to get the job done. For long term use I might consider something else though. It stays one colour not like the belkin changing colours which I always liked, I never got bored with it. I bought my daughter the Belkin Optical Glow Mouse - Mouse - optical - wired - USB and prefer that to this one but its larger and this was bought to go travelling with my netbook.
on 31 October 2009
Wanted a small mouse, got it for really cheap and arrived way quicker than i expected, thanks.
on 10 October 2009
Delivered within 24 hours, absolutely brilliant, great value for money, I'm very, very impressed. TVM
on 23 January 2011
I ordered this mouse for my new laptop and I love it. It does everything you need for a mouse, but the internal lighting makes it just that wee bit funky. Love it!
on 15 March 2013
The item looks very smart and performs well. Just plugged it and it started to play. Thank you very much
on 17 August 2010
i ordered 2 of these, one for me and the other for my brother and have had no regrets :) arrived in a few days, slots straight into the usb, minor driver download and done. the size isnt too small and it glides effortlessly on most surfaces. perfect for any computer or laptop.
oh, and the light up effect is great too ;)
definetely a great buy for anyone looking for a small, cheap mouse that works!

(bear in mind though that it is cheap, and not the strongest mouse in the world but so far no problems)
on 10 February 2013
works perfectly, just plug in and play (on windows 8) very good value at price, scrolling action is smooth and tracks as well on table top or rubber mat.
on 18 May 2015
TRIXES Small Black USB Wired Optical Light Mouse

Pros: Simple, looks good, No Software Issues, Plug and Play, good size in my palm.

Cons: You get what you pay for, Over sensitive without a mouse mat, delicate.

I recently started a new job working more intensely within design and rather than wearing out my tracker pad I felt I could try to use a mouse instead. I had a good look around the web and found the TRIXES black usb mouse as a cheap option to fit the bill.

I didn't feel a mouse that was wireless or needed batteries was appropriate for me so I looked for one with a decent sized USB cable. This easily covered that requirement.

Overall, my experience with the TRIXES mouse was positive. It was up and running within seconds of installing it, and the thing is very quick to use with minimal hand movement, which i really prefer. I also liked the size of the mouse. It felt good in my hand, didn't have any awkward edges and was ergonomically friendly.

The only drawback I found with the device is that if you do not have a mouse mat or anything slightly cushioned to use the device on, the cursor would jiggle on screen when trying to move it. And when left alone it would move back and forth demonstrating the need for a mat.

Unfortunately for me the track roller on top of the mouse has now broken and only spins inside without making any difference on screen. This happened whilst inside my work bag so I'm not sure if this is because I banged the bag against something or because the plastic material it is made out of looks very cheap, I suspect maybe the latter. The Mouse still works but I found myself using the roller a lot so this has now made it redundant for my needs. Which is a shame as I liked the speed and the blue LED design the illuminated when moved.

Overall:

For the price I paid for the mouse I really can't complain. It did its job and it did it well with no fuss. Its just a shame that It broke, but I cannot say for sure whether that was my fault or the materials of the mouse.

I've now purchased a more expensive mouse which, to be honest, isn't as good, but it works ok, so I don't require another one of these.

Would I buy this again if the circumstances arose? I think I would :)
on 3 May 2012
If your a regular pc/laptop user or heavy gamer this might not be the mouse for you.
As a secondary or backup device (always useful to have one to hand in an emergency) this has been superb for me.

My wife also has one on her laptop and after a year of daily use all is working and in great order. For a couple of quid you really cant complain. She has experienced a few problems in the past when the mouse would disconnect from the laptop then connect again, it has happened a couple of times and only recently did I realise its not always the ultra-cheap mouse thats the problem, more of the extremly poorly made operating system we use (windows 7)

Now the reason I do not use it everyday is I have long fingers and large manly hands. My wife has smaller dainty hands and this mouse works wonders for her. To me, after 20-30 minutes of use my hand starts to hurt as I have to bend my fingers more than I would on a larger/gaming mouse. So worth noting this and perhaps only consideirng this mouse for smaller hands or as a backup.

In conclusion, I'd recommend buying this mouse and for the current price of £2.89 you really cant go wrong. (unless it breaks down of course as some of the other reviewers have experienced) but to me it is well worth it and at a price you simply cant find elsewhere. (check out argos, currys even play.com and you wont find a better priced mouse) And the fact it is over a year old and had daily service on her laptop is remarkable for the price.