5.0 out of 5 stars Good but may require some work depending on your resolution
I bought this product to use with my PC and xbox 360.

From the minute i plugged Xbox, it automatically detected my resolution but didn't applied it. So, i had to go to the options and apply it (1920*1080). Rebooted xbox and it was good to go. Works perfectly with no ghosting.

PC was a bit more tricky because, apparently, this product does not detect...
Published 15 months ago by Liedson

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not support 1920 x 1080 resolution!!
Prior to ordering this switch box, I read the reviews indicating that it supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. This is NOT the case!

When using the box, my monitor resolution drops to a maximum of 1600 x 1200.

If it had been more expensive I would have tried to re-sell it, but at £4.99 it'll just go on a shelf until I may have a need for a low...
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by S. Mogensen

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for what I need, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: DIGIFLEX VGA SVGA LCD TFT CRT Monitor 2 Port Way Splitter Switch Box
I needed to create a set up between my mac and my pc with a dual monitor. With this I can now switch between the monitor being associated with the PC or being a dual screen for my mac. It has worked for exactly what I needed.

I have not had a major problem with it yet. Though on occasion it may not show either screen to which a simple unplugging of one computer from the box then helps it to register whats plugged in. A part from this great buy, and what do you expect for something so cheap.

Great if you just need a little something to tied you over.

4.0 out of 5 stars vga splitter, 11 Jan 2011
as described. only one thing is not deliverd next day but as delivery was free i cant complain too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Dec 2010
Does just what it's supposed to do at a reasonable price. Solidly built though one of the blue buttons did fall off after a short period of use! This didn't stop it being used and could be easily fixed with a bit of glue but I expected better so only 4 stars. The styling could be better but then it would probably cost more.

I got this as I have 2 PC's running Linux and one has an old monitor with poorer image quality. So now I have both running at 1280 x 1024 resolution with 60Hx refresh rate and there's no problems with the image. The only thing I need to remember is to connect each PC to the monitor before starting it otherwise the OS can't probe the monitor as it boots but this is an issue with Linux not the Splitter Switch.

Overall a good product for the price. It lets you share one monitor between 2 PCs and is a lot cheaper than buying a second monitor and saves on desk space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, works as expected A++, 27 Nov 2010
F. Tatam - See all my reviews
After reading some reviews on this product, and speaking to another seller that seemed to be selling the same one, i was very doutful that this was going to be a quality piece of equipment.

I had orignially a cable splitter which was v.cheap and looking at the picture on the internet seemed that it was the right one to choose. It arrived and I pluged it all in and I found that there was a lot of ghosting and the resolution wasnt up to standard. The screen didnt seem right, and when starting to write an essay, it was making my eyes hurt.

I then looked at a manual switcher box, which were a little more expensive. I contacted another seller to ask if the switcher box would be compatiable with my resolution. It was not so I kept looking. I then saw this one, thinking that it was the same product, being sold by a different seller. I emailed Digiflex, and they confirmed that it was compatiable with the screen resolution '1280x1024'.

I ordered the product, and within a couple of days it arrived. I plugged it all in, and now there is barley any (if any!) ghosting, and no problems with screen res. It has been working fine for the last few days, and hope it stays that way. I advise that you have some high quality VGA cables, as I think that this is needed for the success of the product.

Overall this is a great product! A++ product + seller!

4.0 out of 5 stars vga splitter, 16 Oct 2010
satisfied with this product. would look more at place on a lab desk rather in a home. but at the price cannot complain

5.0 out of 5 stars Again, not a techy bit of equipment but does the job, 30 Aug 2010
Hi, this is not a techy bit of equipment but does exactly what it says it does. We needed to switch from pc monitor to high tech smartboard and back to pc monitor without removing cables and it works perfect for us. pleasure to do business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Oct 2014
Very Good piece of equipment.
Plugged in Xbox VGA cable to Port A
Plugged in PC VGA cable to Port B
Plugged a last VGA cable from the i/o slot to my VGA monitor
DONE

5.0 out of 5 stars great,., 17 Oct 2014
Arrived on time, plugged straight in out of the box, did what it says on the box, great,.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my Xbox 360, was fine for my PC, 10 Feb 2012
Mark Petyt - See all my reviews
I bought this in the hope that I could use both my PC and Xbox 360 on the same monitor. While it worked great for my PC (through both inputs) it would just say "no signal" on my monitor when the xbox was connected. I am not sure if it should be able to do this, but for £6 I thought I would risk it.
It is a nice little bit of kit when used with 2 PCs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 27 Aug 2014