on 26 March 2012
i don't know much about snowboarding but these glasses are great for enduro/road motorcycling with an open face helmet. they're light weight,lenses are not too dark,they fit comfortably, don't steam up and due to the padded insert keep wind and bugs out. delivery was very quick and the company was a pleasure to deal with, which makes a refreshing change. definately recomended for use with an open face motorcycle helmet and i'm sure they'd work with a full face helmet too.
on 1 March 2010
Bought 2 pairs for our kids as my husband and I have similar, but very expensive, Adidas ski goggles which we love. The Rayzor goggles were great, tiny problem with steaming up but ours steamed up too and cost 10 times the price, great product for the money we spent.
on 18 February 2012
I think these perform well - the issue of steaming up can be helped by removing the foam lining. I found them still quite comfortable without this, and the ventilation is improved. Incidentally I liked the fact that the foam is closed cell, which means that (if you do leave it on!) it can be wiped dry quickly as it does not soak up water. I've often wondered why even some really expensive goggles don't have this.

The headband does come off too easily, but I solved this simply by adding a small rubber band to prevent ends of the headband swivelling round to their release position.
on 12 February 2011
The ski glasses I bough are OK but not perfect. I don't know what is going on but they are constantly steaming up from the inside and you can barely see... I thought that might be the result of the law temperature outside but still it should not happen (especially that I have used it few times now and the condition did not improve)
on 27 March 2012
The Items arrived very quickly and in good condition, and overall I am pleased with this product. The reason I have only given the item 3 stars is because the glasses kept really steaming up and I had to keep removing them whilst skiing.
on 17 April 2013
Great googles/sunglasses all in one. Three family members wore them this skiing season and loved them. No steaming up at any stage. Excellent value.
on 13 March 2014
could not get it to fit to my face without having gaps- really disappointing - had to revert to sunglasses which gave better protection
on 22 February 2014
The goggles became foggy after a while of skiing. Need some kind of anti fog product. They fitted very good with the strap.
on 30 September 2014
Brilliant but broke easily putting them on the 2nd skiing season.
on 21 April 2012
I havent tried to use these in snowy conditions. Being a snowboarder and having goggles, I wouldn't choose these for that activity. I wouldn't be surprised if they steamed up for that. That's why goggles were invented! But, these will obviously not fall off, so more suited to activity sports in varied weather conditions where you dont want to lose your sunnies. They look OK and for the price worth having as an alternate pair.