5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
The picture of these goggles do not do them justice. (By the way fantastic delivery time - came the next day) I ordered a pair of goggles of another website at 50 not knowing there were these on amazon at this amazing price, so I sent my other ones back and got these and could not have been happier they are amazing, the feel the look and the price. I can say being a...
Published on 30 Nov 2009 by D. Mccann

2.0 out of 5 stars Value for money for the recreational skier
I was intigued by the previous review for this product and as a proffessionaly qualified instructor I was keen to check out this product. In short, for everday use over a full season I dont know how they will stand up to the rigours of skiing. The materials used do not appear to be as durable as other makes. Compared to my other premium brand goggles, in my opinion the...
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by Skiing for all

3.0 out of 5 stars I lilke it, 17 May 2013
This review is from: 2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens. (Misc.)
The material is suitable for the purpose for which it was purchased, thus serving the purpose of the acquisition in general, having no complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent goggles for the money, 24 Feb 2013
I used these for the first time last week when skiing in very varied conditions from bright, clear sunshine to heavy snow. I found that they allowed me clear vision and were very comfortable to wear. I had them on pretty much all day every day. They were delivered very quickly and I'm glad I treated myself. They are solidly made and survived a few spills on the piste. They are good value for money and they look good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 26 Oct 2012
I'm probably over protecting myself, or spending too much money on things. But I pretty much wanted something to go over my glasses, so when its coming down in torrents, I can wipe those instead and not get blind. My glasses are fairly average in size, but to get them into a comfortable position once putting on these goggles, I had to slide my fingers under the pads and move them around. I foresee a problem while cycling. But its better than not being able to see. It's Friday, I bought them on Tuesday, unfortunately now its not coming down in torrents, so I can't really test them out yet. But they fit well under my bicycle helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 25 Jan 2011
Ordered items on the Sunday received item on Tuesday what more can u ask for ... Item excactly as described look great to

5.0 out of 5 stars snowboarding goggles, 21 Mar 2010
The goggles are great, l have been snowboarding a few weeks ago and they were brillant

1.0 out of 5 stars Look good, BUT..., 22 July 2013
...steam up an awful lot, and do very little to block out the glare of sun on the snow. There's got to be better out there

Dont buy from this seller! after seeing my review was negative they tried to bribe me to change it. Very unethical practice designed to make other people buy their substandard product.