5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
The picture of these goggles do not do them justice. (By the way fantastic delivery time - came the next day) I ordered a pair of goggles of another website at £50 not knowing there were these on amazon at this amazing price, so I sent my other ones back and got these and could not have been happier they are amazing, the feel the look and the price. I can say being a...
Published on 30 Nov. 2009 by D. Mccann

2.0 out of 5 stars Value for money for the recreational skier
I was intigued by the previous review for this product and as a proffessionaly qualified instructor I was keen to check out this product. In short, for everday use over a full season I dont know how they will stand up to the rigours of skiing. The materials used do not appear to be as durable as other makes. Compared to my other premium brand goggles, in my opinion the...
Published on 26 Jan. 2010 by Skiing for all

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, 16 Jan. 2012
This review is from: 2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens. (Misc.)
When I opened my pack, I was not so satisfied about my purchase, because of the colour, that it is not so white as in the photo: in fact the camouflage has a light grey base instead of the white you see in the picture. Then I thought "how many other cheats I will found?".
I tried it just two days ago, and I have to say this is a great goggle. Big and wide, for a panoramic view and with a gummy and padded frame for a great comfort, this item is perfect for skiing and snowboarding in a sunny day. And I think it can work well with a foggy or cloudy weather, thanks to its lens which stops the sunrays but doesn't decrease the visibility.
In conclusion I really like this goggles, espetially because I have a great (I hope durable) stuff at a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, 31 Mar. 2011
M. Rodrigues (Portugal) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately, i had a problem with my goggles, and during a snowfall i had water between the lens.

But i have never seen such a great customer service and such confidence in their product.
They really trust what they are selling and after my complain they will give me new goggles to test. I must admit that it's the first time I've seen such a great customer service, and both the company and the product deserve a 5 star feedback.

Upon receiving the new goggles I will make a proper test/evaluation to give another feedback, because based on the seller confidence in giving me new goggles, I really believe that this must be a great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for! Good price but poor quality!, 22 Feb. 2015
bought these goggles hoping that I'd got a bargain for a decent pair of goggles. Unfortunately immediately after getting them out of their packaging it was clear that they aren't high quality and actually look pretty cheap. On top of these, the fit on them was terrible - too small over the bridge of my nose, meaning that they sit far too high up on my face - v uncomfortable. I'm sure they function fine as goggles (if you can fit them on your face!) but the overall quality and fit just isn't up to scratch. In the end I shelled out the extra cash on a pair of Oakleys which look great, feel great and should last me for the foreseeable future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Oct. 2012
Top quality product, looks exactly it does in the photos, feels comfy on the face and look pretty stylish. Excellent value for money and arrived earlier the stated date.

All in all cant fault the goggles or the company, they even threw in some free sports glasses that were apparently slightly defective (i couldn't see what was wrong with them). Gave them to my brother who does a bit of cycling and he was very happy with them!

It's little things like that can earn loyalty and when i need to buy more sporting eyeware i will looking at what they offer first.

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal!, 3 April 2011
good quality for reasonable price. although plastic may look little bit cheap the lens works for me perfectly. all I can say is that i recommend this product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars worked a charm, 8 Mar. 2011
when purchasing this product i expected nothing special, i exspected them to fog up, not fit snuggly probably break after a few uses. i was only buting them as spares. but when it came to say one of snowboarding, i popped them on and they were by far the best goggles i have ever had. they were stylish, didnt fog up, amd fitted snuggly in to my helet, and even after numourus face plants, didnt get mishapen or brake. a definate purchase for the cheap pair of goggles you can rely on

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and does the job of blocking out bright sunlight, 21 April 2015
Looks good and does the job of blocking out bright sunlight. De-mists well too, and the bag and cleaning cloth it comes with are useful. However, it became quite uncomfortable after a couple of days of use since the foam padding around the edge became squished down and misshapen, causing it to not provide much padding. I will probably have to buy another different one before I go skiing again - or replace the padding myself with something more resilient.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking for it's price., 26 Nov. 2012
Hoi Yung (Rochester, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
The craftsmanship suggest that it's not designed to last. The vertical view angle is not good at the lower side.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bargain for hols, 9 Feb. 2010
Goggles arrived really quickly in time for a last minute snowboarding holiday and did the job well. The low price is evident in some respects - look a bit bulky on your head, visibility not great in extreme weather - but overall can't argue with value for money and I was happy I chose these. I agree with a previous reviewer in that there's no way these would last a full season, but if you are holidaying on a tight budget they are a good choice. Maybe save the extra £30+ you would have spent on a high-end pair, and get yourself a few extra pints at apres?

5.0 out of 5 stars Large, comfy, cool looking, 7 Jan. 2013
D. Henwood (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I've looked at a variety of snowboard goggles for my first mountain trip and most of them are quite horrifically overpriced. Most cheap goggles look horrible and fit badly. These not only look great, but have a tough and well built design. I did find that I had to arrange them correctly around my nose but I have a large face anyway so I can forgive that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›