5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing

2.0 out of 5 stars Value for money for the recreational skier
Published on 26 Jan. 2010 by Skiing for all

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Nov. 2009
D. Mccann "Snowboarder" (French Alps) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens. (Misc.)
The picture of these goggles do not do them justice. (By the way fantastic delivery time - came the next day) I ordered a pair of goggles of another website at £50 not knowing there were these on amazon at this amazing price, so I sent my other ones back and got these and could not have been happier they are amazing, the feel the look and the price. I can say being a seasoner during the winter you will not get a better pair of goggles. I bought the ones with the blue tint and people cannot see your eyes which is always cool but its like looking through clear glass, except they block out the sun so your not blinded. Obviously you need different goggles for different weather conditions ie orange lenses for heavy fog and light snow. But I would imagine the other coloured lenses would do as just an amazing job as these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 28 Jan. 2014
I used this for about a week of skiing back home in the winter of 2013-2014. The temperature range was decent between -10 to +5.

The pluses:
+ though initially they seemed quite expensive, now after trying them out I can say they are worth their price.
+ they don't get fogged up. I think this is one of the most important attributed. Along with this pair I bought a much cheaper pair of Ski glasses (in the range of £4!) which even though were good for the price, I was unable to use them for more than 10 minutes because of condensation. These ones on the other hand were fine even with my over-perspiration due to the physical effort.
+ they come in a nice soft bag
+ they also come with a cleaning cloth which I believe was a nice touch
+ quite comfortable. They are much larger than you would think. Though initially I was worried, I now see the point of their size. They can also be used by someone which wears glasses - providing the fact that they don't have a very very large frame.
+ the glass finish - mirror effect - is suitable for day light skiing with a lot of sun.
+ the design is quite fashionable though I'm quite bad at judging this kind of things.

The minuses:
- be careful not to scratch the glass
- they could be a little bit more comfortable I guess

2.0 out of 5 stars Value for money for the recreational skier, 26 Jan. 2010
I was intigued by the previous review for this product and as a proffessionaly qualified instructor I was keen to check out this product. In short, for everday use over a full season I dont know how they will stand up to the rigours of skiing. The materials used do not appear to be as durable as other makes. Compared to my other premium brand goggles, in my opinion the materials are a poor comparison. However, if you are only skiing for the odd week or two per year these goggles would be adequate for the recreational skier who wanted to enjoy the experience of the sport at a very reasonable cost. On this basis I would reccomend them for beginners who are unsure if they want the high outlay for better known brands until they are sure they will take up the sport on a more regular basis. When I test drove these goggles light was so poor that it would be unfair to comment on terrain definition but what i did notice was the amount of light visible to the naked eye under the foam when worn with a helmet. This could be an issue for reflected light off the snow in bright conditions. All in all, they are cheap to buy and better than some entry level goggles. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blimey.....Top Notch, 16 April 2010
I knew I was going to need some anti-glare goggs for a late season snowboard trip to Austria but had very little cash to spare. Bought these on the strength of some of the reviews & was really stoked to find they were top notch. Excellent value, did the job, never steamed up despite filling them with snow on a bail.
What more can I say except save yourself a fortune, these work.

5.0 out of 5 stars HELPED SO MUCH, 19 Dec. 2010
I just came back from my skiing holiday and the goggles were very very helpful. The sun was very bright but the goggles did their job and it was not irritating on the eyes at all.
It also snowed a lot on the holiday but wearing the Goggles really helped and I was able to see clearly event in a white out. I would definetly recommend these to anyone as they really helped me. xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, great for first timers!, 7 Nov. 2014
I bought these particular goggles due to their aesthetic appeal and the amazing price.

They arrived extremely quickly, the seller is top class!

Though the item sadly is very average, when opening the package and playing around with the goggles you notice how flimsy and cheaply they are made. If you have a fall in these chances are they are going to break, I wouldn't trust them surviving the flight let alone a crash.

Though the design is amazing, and the lens works well they are not practical. They did not fit inside my ski helmet, I have a standard trespass helmet I use, and this goggles are far to big for it. They just about fit though its a tight squeeze, but because of the forced fit there is a gap between your face and the cushion that surrounds the goggles. Again if you had a fall they would hurt you as they do not lie flush inside of a helmet. Though this could be because of my helmet design!

Overall, an average product. Great for first time skiers who want the look without the price tag but dont expect them to last you numerous seasons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality for the price!, 16 Dec. 2013
Didn't expect much from goggles that cost less than 20 GBP, but these glasses are awesome. They are comfortable, well ventilated and reduced the glare. They fulfilled my expectations. I have only tried them once, and so far I am satisfied with the purchase. I strongly recommend them for people who don't want to spend so much at the very beginning.
I got the Grey Mirrored Glass Goggles from RayZor as well, and though they are pretty much the same, I find these a bit fancier than the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, wonderful product, 5 Dec. 2011
These goggles are surely a snowboarder's best friend! Perfect design that allows you to surf the waves of snow without being constantly blinded by the sun and the whiteness of everything around, they also have an anti-fog ventilation system that lets you see at all times.

They are also very pleasant to wear, unlike some older goggles that I had earlier, which sued to dig into my face and leave very deep marks after wearing them for several hours. The foam on these ones makes them mold to your face.
I also very much appreciated the price! Talk about affordable! They are way more expensive in the shops, a rip off! But these ones are very cheap for their quality. Another plus is that they can be worn with a helmet too. I tried both on and there was no clash, so I could feel safe while riding.
I recommend this product. Good price, great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my eyes safe for whole ski holiday, 12 Feb. 2013
Mr. R. Parker - See all my reviews
Googles worked perfectly, i didnt get snowblind once and was able to clearly see each tree i collided with as it happened!

In darker lights i found that i had to remove the googles as it became harder to see but when the sun was bright there was no problem whatsoever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great googles, great seller, 11 Feb. 2011
I must admit, my recent holiday I test drove these on what didn't require a lot of sun protection but I did use them as everyone would with a new gadget, and for what you pay they are way above what you'd expect. If it had been massively sunny I would have put down the smith's for the entire holiday because they look good and provide astronaut like sun protection! so don't pay over the odds if you only do the odd week, however good you are, although these were only my back up, for an end of season ski they would be perfect.

Note also, the seller is a gem, I said I needed them at a last minute buy and they ensured that they would arrive to me on time so for that alone I'd five star in but value for money, the googles are well worth it and I'll be using them again.