on 9 December 2009
I was a little disappointed with We Sing, so when this arrived I was a little sceptical whether I would like it or not, but I absolutely love it! I sang (tried to) on it for hours the other day and gave myself a sore throat!Very cool game that will be used lots at Christmas!
on 29 December 2011
For anyone that likes a bit of karaoke this game has lots of potential but unless I've received a dud, this has a serious flaw. There is a slight but very noticeable delay on the playback of your own singing, so you hear the track and sing along in time although your voice through the mic only comes out a split second later so you're hearing yourself back while already singing a new line. This completely ruins it for me. Has no one else had this problem? Without this problem, I would have rated the game a 4 or 5*
on 29 December 2009
Having previously bought We-sing, wasn't expecting this to do much more. However, am pleasantly surprised by the extra long song list and the playback facility you can use to hear your effort played back to you. Hilarious. Haven't tried out all the features yet as not had my mates round, but so far so good.
on 12 January 2012
Well I bought it because I thought I could download songs from the web but I discovered that this is an option only available in U-Sing 2 and probably even there is not comparable with the huge list of songs available for the PS3.
U-Sing is inferior to We-Sing.
with We-Sing my voice is fluid but with U-Sing there is always a delay between my voice and the song and this make a little difficult to get a good performance.
on 2 January 2010
In principle this game has it all, however when we started playing it began to unravel. Firstly we could not hear our voices through the mic, although it was working and registered how horrifying or magnificent we were! After reading what other people have suggested i.e. adjust TV volume or play game through stereo speakers, it still made no difference. Secondly, you are supposed to be able to listen back to your 'performance', how? There was no option to do this that I could see - read instructions from cover to cover and still none the wiser. Will return this copy and swap for another in the hope that we just had a faulty one.
on 11 April 2013
Fun for all ages in the family, great choice of songs for all ages and definately good value considering the excellant selection of songs with kids choices too.
on 27 December 2012
Grandchildren love it it was brill to see them having fun it arrived on time no negatives just the opposite
on 21 July 2014
Not happy with this one either as this one was not in box either so disappointed
on 1 March 2010
Has some fab songs, even my 5 year old can sing, good fun for a night in! U Sing with 1 Microphone (Wii)
on 22 July 2015
Very entertaining game and was in perfect condition

See one answered question