4.0 out of 5 stars My first Ipod
This is my first Ipod (or MP3 player!). I was originally looking at the Ipod Shuffle but decided that I would prefer a touch screen so that I could find what I wanted to listen to easier and I chose this one as it was small and would fit into my bag. I was going to buy the 8GB one but decided for the extra money I would go for the 16GB - and I have half filled it...
Published on 22 Mar. 2011 by A

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but with poor sound quality
I bought this because I thought the size would be great for carrying around, the trouble is the screen is probably a bit too small for easy touch control, but overall the device is well designed with a logical menu structure.

Now to the important bit and were it all starts to go wrong, try hooking this upto a decent pair of headphones and the sound quality...
Published on 28 Nov. 2010 by KenP

‹ Previous | 132 33 3454 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little mp3 player, 3 Nov. 2011
J. Marshall (London) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a present for my brother to go running with and listen to music. He was using an older nano, the rectangular shape, think it is 5th Gen. He is very happy with the improvement in shape size and capabilities.

Well worth the purchase, especially with the latest improvements to iOS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, sweet, and a touchscreen., 28 Oct. 2011
D. Harris (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've only been using this for a couple of hours, I upgraded from a 3rd generation iPod shuffle - I was starting to become annoyed by the lack of screen and was unsure whether my music had synced. But I've already realised how great it is.

Opening it was easy. The packaging is simple and opening it is quick. It syncs with the computer through the standard iPod,iPhone,iPad cable Brand New White USB Data Sync Transfer Cable for iPod Nano, Touch, Classic, i.... All I had to do was plug it into my Mac and I was off, my music synced in only a few minutes.
Then iTunes showed that an update was available - this is the software which will now be on the most recent versions. The update is great: as well as the standerd screen which resembles the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad screen, you can now scroll through with one app on the screen per slide (sorry if that isn't very clear, it is quite hard to describe but easy to do!). It also adds 16 extra watch faces which have more detail than the usual white and black faces - to see all of these simply google iPod nano new watch faces.

In conclusion, this iPod nano is great. Not only does it play music, it can be a watch, a radio, and a digital photo frame. It is good value (though perhaps it could be improved by coming with a shorter cable to connect it to the computer). if you want an iPod that can do slightly more than its probably worth the little ext a for an Apple iPod touch 8GB - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010).

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple i-pod, 25 Oct. 2011
Edna Blades - See all my reviews
very satisfied with this product what more can I say it arrived promptly and was just as I expected it to be..

3.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Nano 6, 25 Oct. 2011
I bought this for my girlfriend so that she would have all her music with her on holiday. The connection for the ear phones was loose and played only in mono most of the time - of course that was when it stayed switched on! The player switched itself off after about a minute of playing each time we used it. I sent it back and had a refund and this part of the procedure was brilliant - no quibble. I bought a replacement ipod from Argos for the same price and that one has worked perfectly and I rate the ipod nano highly for operation and quality. Just unlucky I guess with the first one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gadget, 24 Oct. 2011
Cool little player, ideal for pockets, handbags, travel etc.
Plenty of space for loads of music and a nice easy to use graphical interface.

3.0 out of 5 stars Apple ipod nano 6th gen, 24 Oct. 2011
I only bought this because I lost my 5th gen nano.
The 6th gen is a step backwards. The 5th gen was very easy to use and had a video camera, which I found very useful. It was a bit bigger too.
The 6th gen has no video camera and is so small its become fiddly to use. I really don't like the touch screen controls and for some reason mine has a habit of crashing every now and again, so all the factory settings have to be reinstalled. My old 5th gen never did this.
The 6th gen is okay, but not as good as the model it replaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod nano 8GB - Graphite - 6th Generation, 21 Oct. 2011
Bought as Birthday present arrived in time, delighted perfect gift for person concerned. Good work from seller I have no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod nano 32gb, 18 Oct. 2011
Excellent product, have come from an old school ipod which was big and heavy. It felt like it was stretching my suit and weighing me down, whereas the nano is awesome and light. Perfect for commuting to work, gym, running. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my iPod, 7 Oct. 2011
Hobbo (Tyne & Wear England) - See all my reviews
I don't know what I did without my IPod Nano - it's small, neat and so easy to use. It holds all the music I'll ever need and its so easy to update from my PC. Additionally, I can use the same lead to charge/sync as I use for my IPad, so when travelling its ideal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nano finally has a radio, 5 Oct. 2011
Kursed (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice upgrade to the previous versions of the nano, not least due to it now including a radio. Anyone familiar with Apple's touch screens will find it a doddle to use. Other bonuses - new on/off switch that also locks the touch screen with a single press is much better than the old switches. Volume now up/down buttons rather than by touch. On the downside, still comes with the utterly rubbish Apple earphones (in white nomatter which colour your ipod is), be nice if Apple supplied a decent in-ear set. Radio is a bit of a battery drainer and so far only seem to be able to select one favourite station (though that might just be me!). Still has the shake-to-shuffle track feature if you want to get stared at in the street and some slightly silly addons like a clock face and pedometer. Overall a decent mp3 player if you like the Apple design and aren't worried about losing it down the sofa due to it being so small!

‹ Previous | 132 33 3454 | Next ›