I have been using this product for some years now as it really offers me peace of mind and confidence, before iput on my make upi place it above my upper lip and it plumps up the tell tale lines any smoker (or non smoker) gets eventually.GREAT!
on 8 July 2013
This isn't a miracle cream, but works far better than any other lip product I have tried (& I have tried many)!
on 9 June 2014
Crap. Does nothing of lines and wrinkles not does it give any kind of plumping affect. Complete waste of money.
on 27 November 2013
if you are getting on a bit as I am you need this it really plumps up the lips a must for over 50s
on 29 September 2015
Brilliant, reasonably priced and is great for fine lines and plumping lips. This duo is quite moisturising, unlike many other lip products that can be quite drying.
on 9 December 2012
What a wonderful product it really does plump up the upper lip, I use it each morning and again if i'm going out in the evening and it really makes a difference as i'm a smoker i'm always trying to find something that will help with my lines on my top lip!! Until I stop smoking this is the product for me!
on 15 April 2014
I thought this product would be easy to use as in one easy cream but it is in two parts and really messy to use. Plus it's tiny and won't last long.
on 17 June 2015
It's good but better for older people
on 25 April 2015
Not Great the plumping effect only lasts for a few minutes after you apply it. And my lips get dry after it wears off.
on 10 February 2014
This is a must though I'm not certain of the value of the white tube. the lilac one actually firms and plumps.