5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
amazingly funny and worth the watch, so good i even made a book of love myself and hid it in the school liabrary
Published 14 months ago by Bailey Shooter

2.0 out of 5 stars AMERICAN PIE 7 Book of Love
My kids have been great fans of the earlier American Pie Films but this one was rubbish. No storyline and unconvincing characters.
A real dissapointment.
Published on 5 Jan 2010 by S Mum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Do we need more pie?, 8 Dec 2009
M. J. Britt "Beatles fan" (Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Pie 7: Book Of Love [DVD] (DVD)
I ordered this months ago and was pleasantly suprised when I got an e-mail saying it had been dispatched a couple of days ago, and it arrived yesterday 2 weeks before the US listed release date.

I wasn't expecting much, and like Beta House, amazon.co.uk do not supply the DVD with any special features but then the UK release of the DVD doesn't contain any special features. Whether the extra two weeks till the USA gets it is because some of the special features still are being made I don't know. But there aren't any, it's just the film, a bunch of subtitles and audio soundtracks but then you think back years ago....video cassettes were 10.21 (having gone up from 9.99 due to the VAT increase from 15% to 17.5%) and all you got was the film. It is a shame you don't get more with the DVD but you could always order it from amazon.com, that's what I did with Beta House.

The film is banal and tacky. It's rated 18 so I'm sure if your that old you've seen...well you know, but it's got that, but personally I think this Stifler is even uglier than Seann Patrick Scott and for most of the film I thought....am I watching the first one again, but ten years on and different actors it just doesn't work. Beta house rocked but this just should be buried.

Though I haven't wasted my money. I can always put it on when someone comes round that I would like to leave. Though maybe I was just in a low mood.

It's got the chick from Eastenders in it, Stacey's friend, maybe it's her that puts me off. So it's okay but nothing special, maybe if you haven't seen the original American Pie you'll enjoy this or you're in your early 20's. I would suggest renting it first and then perhaps buying it, or of course with Christmas coming up you could just send a copy to your worst enemy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non arrival of product that you have to wait 21 days before you can complain, 2 May 2010
This review is from: American Pie 7: Book Of Love [DVD] (DVD)
This seems to be typical of amazon, certainly from the customer services side, this product DID NOT arrive, so how can I comment on product that failed to materialized.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›