Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

I got fed up with having tongs that were too big - these are great for getting things like peppercorns and capers out of long, thin jars, or silverskins onions, etc. The are dishwasher safe and keep their appearance. Dirt cheap but that do their job well!
on 17 November 2013
Brought this product 2 years ago for my wedding and have used multiple times since for weddings and parties. Lasting extremely well cleans well and just the right size for a sweetie table tong
on 9 March 2014
I love these tongs not just because they are great for gripping ice but i also use them to pick things up when im cooking.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 February 2014
A visitor to my abode insists on having the teabag squeezed into the brew so there is no scintilla of flavour left in the bag. I dont bother; I just hand them this and let them get on with it.
on 29 January 2010
Superb - these tongs are going to be perfect for my daughters 'sweetie table' at her wedding in August. I would definitely recommend these items.
on 9 July 2014
love these little tongs for a buffet no one had to use hands and no cross contamanation
on 25 January 2013
Would you ask an opera singer to sing a bit louder. Reminds me of that story, Tramp knocks on door,lady answers " I,m starving " says the tramp, lady gets him a large slice of fresh brown bread. "Can you throw a slice of ham over it" says the tramp. A bit like your insistence on a minimum amount of praise.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 May 2012
Purchased for the sweet table at my daughter's 18th birthday party. Nice quality, sturdy little tongs with various uses and ideal for picking up small/fiddly items, eg sweets, ice etc. Although they didn't particularly get used at the party they are good value for money and I will now use them as ice tongs.
on 13 June 2015
Poor quality tongs which were ideal for one off occasions such as weddings, though doubt they would survive regular use. But brilliant value for the price. I used on my sweet stall at my wedding, survived a night of over excited children and drunk adults with no problem 😊
on 27 October 2012
When you order some tongs that are listed as £1.27 your expectations are quite low. When you get something that looks good and works flawlessly, you immediately feel that everything is all right with the world. Possibly OTT you might say - but you only live once!

See one answered question