5.0 out of 5 stars This genuinely has helped
I have severe insomnia as a medical diagnosis, and I'll be honest, prescription sleeping meds (zopiclone) are not whatanyone wants to take. They are nasty. My realisation is that anything precription grade is going to ruin my life (I am medication sensitive apparently). My pharmacist told me a year ago that Valerian has been researched to show that it does have the...
Published 10 months ago by Ms. J. Borrett

2.0 out of 5 stars It kind of works
It can make you feel more drowsy but I'm the type of person that isn't easily sedative, I was using 5+ pills just to try and get me to sleep.
Published 10 months ago by Iain Healey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not used it enough to form a definite opinion, ..., 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Swanson Valerian Root (475mg, 100 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Not used it enough to form a definite opinion, it seems to help but does it leave one a little dulled? I will try it again and see if under normal circumstances, which do not prevail at present, it helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Natural Remedy for Insomnia, 2 Sep 2014
I purchased these for my elderly on the advise of his Doctor as he was having problems sleeping. He finds the good and has solved his problem naturally.I think I have bought three bottles now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helping Sleep Pattern, 23 Jun 2014
It's definitely helped with my sleep pattern. I have CFS and have struggled from time to time with getting a full night's sleep, but Valerian Root does seem to help.

4.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 25 April 2014
I have no complaints about the product - exactly as described but not sure if it is having the desired effect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird dreams..., 2 April 2014
Does not induce sleep but helps one to relax enough to have some good quality sleep, with some occasional odd dreams but nothing sinister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered it to try it, but need time to see if it does what I need, 10 July 2013
Ronald Williams (Portsoy AB45 2PE) - See all my reviews
Arrived as ordered. Very happy with this so far, but medicine needs time to see if it does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars valerian, 26 April 2013
helps my son sleep so pleased he does not want sleeping tablets off the doctor so valerian is ideal.will buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Paradoxical Effect!! >:(, 6 Dec 2014
The delivery was late, and they actually caused my panic attacks to worsen, eek, not denying they work for some people, but i won't be trying them again *pace pace pace*

5.0 out of 5 stars I suffer from anxiety and stress, I've tried a ..., 17 Dec 2014
I suffer from anxiety and stress, I've tried a number of herbal remedies but by far this is most effective.
Very relaxing and helps promote sleep.

2.0 out of 5 stars No reaction so far, 26 Nov 2014
Didn't do anything for me the first time...I just took one and I had the same problem sleeping as usual.will take it every night to see if that helps

Swanson Valerian Root (475mg, 100 Capsules)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days