5.0 out of 5 stars Battery pack for Pure one Mi
Published on 17 Aug. 2012 by Shropshire_lass

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware if you want to return this by post
I bought the Pure radio and the cheaper (non-Pure) battery. The battery charged OK but the radio kept turning off and on randomly or if moved. Reckon the connection is not quite right. Decided to return it and buy he dearer Pure battery pack. BUT - this item CANNOT BE POSTED- Lithium batteries are on the Post Office banned list, which means you either have to break...
Published 14 months ago by Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery pack for Pure one Mi, 17 Aug. 2012
Ordered this to fit the Pure One Mi I bought. Fits easily inside the radio, charges well. Allows the radio to become portable. Please note that this radio can only be used as a portable radio by useing this charger pack. YOU CANNOT USE A PURE ONE MI RADIO WITH ORDINARY BATTERIES! Which I only found out after I had bought the radio and got it home. Info on the box is confusing, and the bit that says you need the charge pack is in very small print.
Shopped around to find the best price for a charge pack from a known supplier. At the time of purchase this was the best priced one I found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable solution that doesn't cost the earth., 16 Oct. 2012
Once I worked out to fit the battery and gave it a charge, it has worked a treat. It's simple to recharge and much cheaper than constantly using non rechargable units. Needs a charge every 4 weeks based on about 1 hours use every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and cheeper than pures one, 9 Oct. 2012
Tested the product today, charges up as required. Played radio for 4 hours using the battery alone for power and it only moved down by one bar

4.0 out of 5 stars Good performer excellent price, 6 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Replacement battery for Pure ONE Mi Radio (Electronics)
Good priced item lasts10-12 hrs from a single charge and half the price on the official item

More than pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars pure battery, 23 Sept. 2012
what can i say it's good it dose what it supposed to do. I'm very pleased with my purchase. It holds it's charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Replacement battery for Pure ONE Mi Radio (Electronics)
In One word very good battery on half the price of the PURE branded ones.Now I can take my radio anywhere I want. Free your Pure Mi one from wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, works perfectly., 22 May 2013
This review is from: Replacement battery for Pure ONE Mi Radio (Electronics)
I'm not sure what some other reviewers received that caused them to say the battery didn't fit or needed padding to secure it. Mine fits perfectly and works fine. Not yet sure of battery life as I have only just received it. But it seems to be charging fine. I must admit that, had I known that a separate battery unit was required, I wouldn't have bought this radio in the first place.
UPDATE: Unfortunately the battery would not hold a charge but it was very quickly replaced and now everything is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much ceaper than an original part & works perfectly., 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Replacement battery for Pure ONE Mi Radio (Electronics)
I have seen a few reviews that say the battery isn't the right size but I found it to be a perfect fit, I cant help wondering if some people are forgetting that owning to the type of fitting the battery has requiring it to be slid over a set of contacts it has to be a little shorter than the battery cavity in the radio to allow space to slide it in.
Once in place it didn't seem to me that it would dislodge too easily & even after shaking the radio fairly hard it wouldn't move so I feel no reason to think it will move in use.
It arrived part charged & took less than an hour to charge fully, I left it turned on for several hours & although it discharged to about half way this took around six hours, not too bad considering how much power a DAB radio uses.
All in all I'm so far quite happy with my purchase & considering I could buy three of these batteries for the price of one supplied by Pure I would rather spend my money on a couple more of these & be able to carry a couple of spares for those times when I'm away from mains power for a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Replacement battery for Pure ONE Mi Radio (Electronics)
This was the cheapest I could find. Half the recommended price. It fits into the radio perfectly and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Jan. 2013
This item arrived in the post, quickly and well packed. Was easily installed and required minimum instruction in it's use and changes the radio from a electricity powered one into a portable radio that does not constantly require new batteries.

Replacement battery for Pure ONE Mi Radio