5.0 out of 5 stars For Those Of You Worried About Audio
There are several incorrect and misleading comments written in these reviews about the audio on these discs so it is time to clarify them from someone who has the discs and knows what he is talking about ( and no, I am not a world expert but you don't need to be a Rocket scientist to work it out )
The first five films in the series have English PCM 5.1 , PCM is pure...
Published on 27 Mar. 2010 by DM Bunny

3.0 out of 5 stars Count Your Disks with this One!
Love the Harry Potter films. This bluray set has a lot of faulty packages thought so beware! The first one I bought from Amazon had only 5 films, one was missing. The replacement shrink-wrapped set they sent had 2 films missing, and extra copies of two films. Finally, the third package was OK. So do check the right discs are there when it arrives!!!
Published on 28 May 2010 by Digirati

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Nov. 2010
This is a fantastic blu ray set. I had all the Harry potter films already on DVD but buying them in this set was the best buy I've made this year. The films we all know are great, maybe a bit scary for the really young viewers, but the picture in blu ray is out of this world. I couldn't stop looking at how much detail was there when I started watching the 1st film, I was missing the story looking at the detail lol! It's a def must have for any film buffs out there, go on treat the kids and u can watch them when they go to bed, win win situation!

5.0 out of 5 stars No frills bargain, 1 Nov. 2010
In short, a very good deal. A really brilliant price for all the current Harry Potter Movies without paying for any bells and whistles. I'm not someone who ever really watches the hours of extras that accompany many movies, so not having to pay for them and only get what I want, is in my opinion a really good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, 27 July 2010
Being from the US I wasn't sure if these DVD's would play, but they do. I saved a lot of money by purchasing from the UK. The DVD's showed up quickly and in perfect condition. I would definately purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter at his best, 3 Nov. 2010
Franklin T. Welter (USA) - See all my reviews
Great price for a great movie set. Shipping time was very good when you figure it came from the U.K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 30 July 2014
I always buy the blu-ray versions of films wherever I can as I feel the quality of both picture and sound is nearly always optimal on blu-ray, at least on my Sony system. As for the content, well I'm just a big kid and I love this type of fantasy film. I enjoyed the films in the cinema and now I enjoy them at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Blu-Ray, 7 Nov. 2010
B. Wakelam (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money, a must for any Harry Potter fans. Lots of extras and very entertaining.
We had no problem with this seller at all - brilliant service!!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will enjoy, Harry Potter fan or not, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
The film an especially the main characters deviated from the text quite a bit which initially really upset me as a child and when you don't have much to be passionate about. But, watching the films now I am older and not constantly re-reading the text, I'm able to appreciate the films for its own merits.

5.0 out of 5 stars ar Last, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
I've wanted these DVDs for a long time and finally got around to ordering it. it was a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter all 6 Movies, 23 April 2014
A must for any Harry Potter fan all six movies in one box set with extras.
6 Great Movies in one box

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent. enjoying the quality of this product.well worth the money., 19 April 2014
quick service. great quality. enjoying the product.seeing Harry Potter in blu-ray is like watching a whole new movie! No going back now!

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD]
Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD] by Mike Newell (DVD - 2009)