on 18 March 2011
I bought this product in Nov 10 and used with Asus M4A785TD-M EVO board. Initially, it did work on this motherboard but after few months time, it started to give BSOD with memory error codes. I ran windows memory diagnostic tool and found to be memory problem. I recently, I reported to amazon and they are happy to refund the money.

OCZ says this is compatible for both AMD and Intel system and it is specially optimized for Intel i3 and i5 series CPU. However it does not do for AMD. I don't recommend it for using with AMD system.
on 2 June 2013
These RAM work perfectly with my system. My system is rated 1.5v for RAM and these pair run dual channel at 1066Mhz(auto) timing(improved, auto) 8-8-8-18 at 1.5v(auto). I ran Memtest86+ without any errors. It will work full speed at 1.65v but not likely to see any difference in performance as timing will change to normal. These feel realy solid and cool.
My system
AMD AthlonII X2 250
Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2P
OCZ PC3-1066 Gold 2x2GB DDR3
GTX 460 768MB
on 29 January 2011
I bought this for a new system build, that used a Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 motherboard. Although Gigabyte specifically state this memory as directly compatible, it just caused my system to repeatably crash, even after multiple clean re-installations of the OS. Subsequent tests with MemTest86+ highlighted many errors. I have now replaced it with Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/4G memory and have a stable PC straight out of the box.

This OCZ memory may be good, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 October 2010
I have just bought this item which I was in a big hurry for as I just bought a new motherboard and found out my old ddr2 memory wouldnt fit. this ram works perfectly not only with intel but amd aswell, delivery was fast as i feel like a 6 year old on christmas eve when I order something up on the net.
they also have quite a good looking eye candy with the gold plated finish :P
its a great product!
on 1 August 2013
I have had this RAM (2*2GB) in my system now since late 2010, I initially had BSOD on several occasions but resolved that issue that ended up being something other than the ram. It has worked fine now for approx 3 years and if you are on a budget its a reasonable buy.
on 21 February 2011
I have this memory on the Asus MB and it working fine since day 1.
I have built my PC from separated parts, and had no issue whatsoever.
I would buy the same thing again.
on 11 October 2010
this product is really good, well priced and does what it should. i love my RAM!!!!
on 13 February 2011
Ordered on next day delivery, installed in my PC upon which it caused constant BSOD's. Memory was very faulty, I wouldn't think this of OCZ but unfortunately this looks like a bad RAM to buy, I'd probably buy Corsair next time.
on 23 September 2015