5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Remote Shutter release.
Only complaint on receipt there were no instructions. Being a bit wary I e-mailed enquiries (replies were very prompt) from then on no problems I think the product is extremely good value. At present I have only used it up to about 40 with and no problems and have recommended it to photo friends. You won't keep me out of family photos any more.
Published on 28 Dec. 2009 by D. H. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Awful RUBBISH
TERRIBLE. The instructions, such as they may be said to be - are in some sort of (incomprehensible) Pigeon English. They do not help you get this thing going - and do not even MENTION how to set / change channel ...

Getting the batteries in/out, withour breaking the 'contacts', is nigh on impossible !

Did I mention changing channel ? The switches,...
Published 18 months ago by Ross

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Remote Shutter release., 28 Dec. 2009
D. H. Jones (Berkshire U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kaavie 100M Wireless Remote Control Shutter Release for Canon EOS 1D 1D (s) Mark II III IV 7D 5D Mark II 50D 40D 30D 20D 10D (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Remote Shutter Control, 27 Mar. 2010
R. K. PRINGLE "Bird Brain" (Leics - UK) - See all my reviews
The response to my order was absolutely first rate. The controller had arrived at my door within about 36 hours of my ordering it online. However, I could not get it to work. I contacted the suppliers by e-mail and, again, they responded immediately asking me to reurn the item and forwarding a replacement by return. This one works fine. It is not of the same build quality as the Canon original that it replaces, but at less than a tenth of the price(it is also less than a third of the cost of the Hahnel equivalent), it is perfectly adequate. It is a product that I do not expect to use all that frequently but, at this price, it is well worth having the extra capability in my bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall works well, 8 Feb. 2014
This works well with my Canon 7D. I bought it to use with the camera on the tripod to give me control over exposure times when photographing the Northern Lights when it was important for the camera to be absolutely still. Unfortunately when I did see the Northern Lights it was on board a ship which meant movement could not be avoided. Check the battery cover is firm, if not tape it on as mine is now lost somewhere on the deck of a ship in the Arctic! The instructions are in very poor English and rely mainly on diagrams so a certain amount of trial and error is required.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 22 May 2014
Not much to say other than it works well with my 5D3 and 5Dc and with no interference when using it from a couple of rooms away.

The only negative for me is that the shutter button seems to rattle and therefore sound cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote Control, 23 Sept. 2013
Excellent kit, works very well. Better than the one l had before with the lead that came from the camera. With this one no lead no shake better pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my Canon 50D. It's quick and easy to set up and use. Works really well. Great price. Wish I'd found this years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 7 Feb. 2014
Fairly cheap but works as expected. Easy to set up and use - instructions included.
Would recommend for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really bad, 7 Mar. 2014
V. Khounegy - See all my reviews
Ok ,I just received my 100m remote control.
I just tested not properly used, looks working well , 20miter of distance with all the doors close still triggering .
I just find the continues shooting mode just take 2 or 3 frame and stop for 1 second and take another 2 pictures but I find out Easley to solve that problem putting on bulb mode in remote control and set continues high speed on camera and works very well
Overall good product,I just hope last long

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera remote, 22 Sept. 2013
It works as advertised, I have used it with a canon 5D taking still bulb shots of fireworks which it did very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 14 July 2013
Very good value, bit slow in comunicating but has performed very well so far. Pity there is no on/off switch on the control

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›