4.0 out of 5 stars About 40cm wide
The one piece of info missing from the description given is the size of these beds - hence the title. I have two large cats, who have large wicker baskets that they love. The old liners had really long past their best so decided to undertake the dangerous "replace bedding" move. When these beds arrived they were a good fit for their baskets so that was a winner...
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Koshk

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat bed
This is a high quality product with a lovely feel to it. However, they are quite small and the sides are not very deep. The cats liked to snuggle into the old ones I had, which had more of a "nest" feel to them. My larger cat almost spills over the sides of this one. They look nicer though.
Published 21 months ago by Gilly Gill

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat snoozer, 18 Jan 2012
Bought this cat snoozer for my cat i got fedup with coming home to find my cat had scratched the cushions in my favourite chair now she scratches this instead a lot cheeper than having to buy new chair cushions its just the job for her catnaps it is well made and washes well and at the price you could buy two and use one while the other is in the wash i do recommend so does my cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy kitten, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Mikki Travel & Household Luxury Cat Snoozer Luxury Long Plush Charcoal (Misc.)
My kitten loved this bed straight away. I have two kittens so have ordered another one as well. Quick delivery. Would definitely recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, 28 May 2012
What can only be described as an oversized polo but undersized for all but the smallest of cats. The sides are as flat as the inner so don't be fooled by the picture. I should have sent it back but couldnt be bothered with the hassle. Just remember to read the one star reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 11 Oct 2014
Fab I've actually got 2 ,they sleep on these for up to 20 hours a day.wish I was a cat there so soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Nov 2014
Cat won't go near it and it looks cheap material

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct 2014
my cat likes it so I rate it high

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
good value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Mikki Travel and Household Luxury Cat Snoozer. Luxury Plush Charcoal., 30 Mar 2014
I made a mistake with this purchase. My cat is a large Persian and it is not big enough for him, apart from this he is an animal who is very set in his ways and doesn't take kindly to change so he most probably would have rejected any bed that I might have bought for him. I did find the picture of it rather deceiving as the dark middle makes it look as if the sides are deeper for the cat to snuggle into, when in actual fact it is hardly more than a flat cushion.

1.0 out of 5 stars I had to throw it away, 18 Dec 2013
My cat refused to use this - she tried to, but it was just too small for her to use comfortably. I cut it in an effort to make it bigger, but the tautness of the circle of plush refused to enlarge. My cat is not a large cat. I think this bed is more suitable for a kitten than a cat. In the end I had to throw it away. So that was £12.00 down the drain :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Disintegrates in washing machine, 30 Nov 2013
S. BARON "jacob's mum" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It's small and flat, like all the other reviewers had mentioned. But the cat liked it well enough. I hoovered it gently now and then to get most of the fluff off, but then decided as it was supposed to be machine washable, to wash it. Next thing the washing machine is full of little balls of synthetic stuffing and the cushion is totally useless, in bits. Went in the bin. If it wasn't so soggy and horrible I would have sent it back. DON'T BUY. Rip off.

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›