4.0 out of 5 stars About 40cm wide
The one piece of info missing from the description given is the size of these beds - hence the title. I have two large cats, who have large wicker baskets that they love. The old liners had really long past their best so decided to undertake the dangerous "replace bedding" move. When these beds arrived they were a good fit for their baskets so that was a winner...
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Koshk

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat bed
This is a high quality product with a lovely feel to it. However, they are quite small and the sides are not very deep. The cats liked to snuggle into the old ones I had, which had more of a "nest" feel to them. My larger cat almost spills over the sides of this one. They look nicer though.
Published 22 months ago by Gilly Gill

4.0 out of 5 stars About 40cm wide, 20 Oct 2011
Koshk (Telford - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mikki Travel & Household Luxury Cat Snoozer Luxury Long Plush Cream (Misc.)

My younger cat immediately took to the new bed and spent most of the day snuggled up - the older one is still treating his as the work of the devil and refusing to use it - I'm hoping he will come round in a few days. As any cat owner knows you can never predict if your cat will love or hate something. Having said that these are well made and nicely filled beds, the covers are a lovely texture and if I was a cat I would love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it, 17 Jan 2011
R. Mason (England) - See all my reviews
Our cat loves this bed given the amount of time spent sleeping in it...
Good quality cat bed. Decent value as well. Better price-per-£ that some of the ones in those large retail outlets e.g. Pets At Home etc.
***Updated*** This cat bed is great for our little cat. However it may be a little small if you have a larger pet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snuggle bed even for big cats, 15 Feb 2011
Dani (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
Our cats love this bed. The sides are really high for this sort of bed so it makes them feel secure. Our cats are very long and tall cats and they can fit in this perfectly so it will suit bigger cats despite the internal circle being of a medium size. The fake fur is really lovely and does not shed which is important. They like it so much I'm getting another one. As a very experienced cat owner of many cats over the years I would advice the reviewer whose kitten urintated on the item that it may not be the bed itself but some litter tray, behavioural or medical problem that their kitty has. Cats don't pee on items because they object to them. But they may pee on them if they are stressed, sick or there is something wrong in their eyes with their litter tray (the tray itself, the litter used, any litter bags used in it, how clean it is or or the position of their litter tray).

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Hit!!, 11 Jan 2012
J. Neale "Schroedinger" (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews
This is an absolute hit with our cat She chooses to curl up in this under a chair, above all other sleeping places in the house

5.0 out of 5 stars My kittens love this bed!, 2 Jan 2013
My kittens love this bed and it is saving my sofa which is where they usually sleep!
I am looking at buying a second one however as my 9 month old kitten takes it over and leaves no room for his sister! Great product, thoroughly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Bed, 11 April 2011
My cat loves this bed so much as in the winter it sits on a table by a radiator. I bought a second to give me the chance to wash the first without him missing this cosy circle that gives him a pillow whichever way he turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fussy cat loves it!, 6 Jan 2014
I was looking for a gift for my fussy 10 year old cat this Xmas. I looked at all the cat beds and thought NO she won't go for those, but then saw this cushion. Thought I'd give it a try! She took a couple of days just sniffing at it - but then by day three she started to use it (I'd moved it on to the chair she likes to snooze on!) Now I can't get her off it! She is slightly larger in size than the middle of the cushion but this doesn't appear to bother her- she either snuggles in all curled up inside the middle or does the opposite and stretches and hangs her paws over the edge! Now my chair is being saved from fur damage too! Would recommend to all owners of fussy cat to try this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and good quality, 4 Jan 2014
The cat loves it too! Took her a day to use it but now can't get her out of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 1 Jan 2014
I bought this for my cat Luna when I adopted her a few months ago. It's very good quality and she certainly looks very comfortable when she's in it. She and my other cat Boo used to fight over who was allowed to sleep in it so it must be ok! I have a blanket over the top so its easy to wash. Good quality, very reasonable price and the box it comes in made a great toy too! Everyone's a winner!

I would buy another one of these and recommend them to anyone looking for a cat bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat has moved into this bed, 17 Jun 2013
I know cats have problems with brand new beds, but I lifted my cat near this bed, she put one foot in it, sniffed it, curled up in it, and hasn't really moved since. She loves it. Even though she has other beds, she was struggling to find a place to sleep where she was totally for her. Because of this bed, she sleeps more, she seems much happier, less fidgety and flighty. Great bed, great price, defiantly recommended. I've only had it for a month or two so i can't speak of its longevity, but it's looking good so far.