5.0 out of 5 stars Best recovery drink
Best recovery drink I ever had,as I ordered it,it came the next day.
I used to drink Lucozade but it after using this product no more it is much better then Lucozade and costs less. It has made a difference in my training ,because I play rugby so Im aloud to have a drink every 30 min. I feel much fresher and not as tired as before.
Published on 26 Mar 2011 by oskar

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't taste very nice
bought this to help with my daily work out but it doesn't taste very nice and it gave me a chronic tummy ache and left me feeling bloated for all of the following day. left it off for a few days and the pain in my tummy went, maybe it isn't suitable for me.
Published 6 months ago by ness

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best recovery drink, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: BEST RECOVERY DRINK - Max Carb x 1000g - Recovery & Energy Drink (REFRESHING ORANGE) (Personal Care)
Best recovery drink I ever had,as I ordered it,it came the next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best recovery drink - and energy drink, 10 July 2010
Hugo Minney "hugie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I looked all over the place for a recovery drink that didn't just consist of sugars. When you are recovering you need salts and electrolytes as well.
This item contains it, in powder form for mixing up. They suggest mixing at different strengths, but you should always take plenty of fluid so i just use it at the standard strength both as an energy drink before exercise, and a recovery drink afterwards.
1 scoop dissolves in a large glass (330ml) of cold water, fairly easily (needs a bit of s stir) and you can store or drink straight away.
Very convenient, and better than anything else I've tried (eg sugary drinks from the likes of lucosade)

If you like this review, say so - score above

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and good value, 23 Aug 2013
I needed a Recovery drink as I was doing a high intensive exercise programme one hour a day 6 days a week for two months and they recommended their own drink at a cost of over £50, so I did a bit of research and decided on Carb, and it did the job, my wife does boot camp trainning 4 times a week and she started using it as well, now I have finished the programme I contiune to use carb when I am out cycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 10 Oct 2010
Bought this for my husband as although he was drinking lots of water after exercise he kept getting dehydrated. Since using this product he hasn't been ill from dehydration once. It's easy to mix and tastes good. Will definiately buy more when it runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Mar 2013
Does what it says on the pack - excellent value - I use after P90X, P90X+, P90X2, Insanity or Yoga works buy it will stop the next day muscle ache.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, 20 Sep 2010
I bought the Max Carb Recovery drink for my P90X workout. I was looking for a quality product that was inexpensive, and this ticked all the right boxes.

The Max Carb provides the necessary ingredients to give your body the extra boost it needs. I use it during and after my workout, and it taste great

To get a good mixture, I use cold water at room temperature to mix it, and leave it in the fridge to chill. When the water is not too cold, it doesn't form balls, and get all sticky.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes pretty good for a powder drink., 17 Sep 2011
Justin Bosveld (Rheden, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
Honestly haven't tried any other drink yet, neither the orange or peach version of this brand, but this lemon drink is pretty easy to drink and gives you a good healthy "pumped up" feeling before you start working out.

Taste is pretty good aswell!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 Jun 2010
Great seller, recived next day, Very helpfull, Would Reccomend to anyone 5 Stars without hesitation!

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't taste very nice, 26 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 1 Mar 2014
Its a really nice taste and it does the job, gives a really good energy boost when your feeling low on energy. It roughly with 3 servins with 100ml each comes to 50p, much cheaper than lucozade or anything like it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›