5.0 out of 5 stars Style as well as substance
Published 16 months ago by Phoenix_Jim

3.0 out of 5 stars Present for son-in-law
I was amazed to be charged such a high postage (£4.99) for such a small towel! It was nearly as much as the cost of the towel.
Published 13 months ago by Patricia Woods

3.0 out of 5 stars Present for son-in-law, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Woodworm Golf Tour Towel (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Style as well as substance, 21 May 2013
Phoenix_Jim (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Woodworm Golf Tour Towel (Misc.)
I bought this towel to clip onto my green Woodworm golf bag. I love the worm design and it goes brilliantly with my set of Woodworm clubs. The towel has two contrasting sides. The black side is made from shorter softer thread and is ideal for drying my hands and golf balls when conditions are damp, which they often are where I live. The reverse side is red and contrasts with the front (black worm and brand name) and is made from longer thicker thread so is ideal for getting into the grooves of club heads to clean the mud off. The large metal carabiner clip is superb. One of the best quality clips I've seen and is big enough to allow me to attach additional items onto my bag as well - such as a cap, cleaning brush, course ticket etc. The clip is positioned half-way up the towel so that the towel doesn't drag along the ground when my bag is in its standing position. A small but very important design point!

Well worth the price for me and highly recommended, whether or not you have a Woodworm golf bag.

Woodworm Golf Tour Towel