Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 September 2012
very good value for the money, my wife has music to clean to now.all day long singing and smiling , i wonder how long it will last.
on 23 January 2014
There are some really good songs on this album and I am glad I purchased the album. I have played it quite a few times and enjoyed it.
on 18 July 2013
Just went to prove that there were not many memorable songs to come out of the 90s - or perhaps I was too busy to notice!
on 18 November 2013
A rather hastily put together album of obtainable hits, with no apparent thought process behind it.

I was in my twenties during the nineties and if you were a music fan, it was a great time to be young. There was the explosion of Britpop and Grunge, as well as some interesting dance music being produced. Unfortunately, this is not adequately represented on this compilation. Even with a CD as mainstream as this, you would expect 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', 'Wonderwall' or 'Supersonic' and 'Parklife'? Seems the licensing has been heavily skimped on.

This CD came up in my 'recommendations' and I thought it was worth taking a look. You never know whether there'll be a gem or two on these things... wrong. Not even a nod to the early nineties indie scene - Happy Mondays, Stone Roses?

It would seem that you're better off making your own 'nineties' playlist, rather than wasting your money on something that has as little imagination as this....
on 17 August 2015
Nice Condition thanks
on 11 September 2014
no cd in in case
on 17 November 2014
good value
on 25 March 2013
Excellent addition to the ultimate series of compilations 60s onwards. Lots of memories steered up from each periods of my lifes progression.
on 29 October 2013
well pleased with this album brings back all sorts of memories from that era and the music is great good value
on 13 March 2015