5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cushions!!
Published on 21 Feb. 2011 by L. Northey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
After reading all the reviews I was happy to go ahead with my order and went for 2 packs of two pillows.
When I recieved them I was very dissapointed with how thin they are. When you put your head on them you just sink all the way to the mattress.
Would not go for thes pillows if you some or any support.
Published on 15 Jun. 2011 by Martin Fenech

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cushions!!, 21 Feb. 2011
L. Northey - See all my reviews
I decided to invest in these cushions after my hollowfibre ones went flat and my duck feather ones were not only like a brick and not comfy to lay on but feathers kept coming through the covers and sticking in us! Yes these are more expensive but sooo worth it! I have only had them about six weeks so cant comment if they will over time go flat but they seem really bouncy at the moment. I have washed them and they wash lovely! Would definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfibre versus Hollowfibre, 1 Mar. 2009
patathome (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought 4 cushion pads last year for the lounge. Am about to buy 4 more for my caravan. They are far superior to hollowfibre as they are so soft and don't go lumpy.
Cost a bit more but it is worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Mar. 2010
Feels of a much superior quality, almost like the duckfeather filled ones we have. Easy to fit 18x18 cushion covers on. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure comfort, 26 Aug. 2010
Indepuss (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Homescapes - Super Microfibre Bounce Back Pillows - PAIR - 5 Star Hotel Quality - The Best Synthetic Pillow Available from Homescapes - NOT HOLLOW FIBRE - EXCELLENT for Allergy Sufferers. Goose Down Like - Soft to Medium Support
I had duvets from this company and was delighted with both the service and quality so risked ordering the pillows. No worries, they are so soft, snuggly and very comfortable. Note however that the description does say they are soft to medium and someone who likes a firm pillow may definitely find them too soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality pillows, 2 Sept. 2011
I bought these pillows a few weeks ago, and was specifically looking for soft pillows that were suitable for allergy sufferers.

When these pillows arrived, I tested them out immediately and I was exceedingly happy with my purchase! They are very soft, exactly as described, and appear to be of very good quality. My partner and I had one of these each, with our older pillows on the bottom, as we didn't need to replace all four pillows but just needed something softer for the top one. We were not disappointed. These pillows do remind me of some hotel pillows I've slept on, they make your head feel well cushioned and its a lovely feeling to climb into bed and let your head sink onto one of these. I wouldn't advise them if you are a firm pillow sleeper, as although there is some support, they are definitely more the kind of "head sleeping on a fluffy cloud" kind of feeling. The pillow covering is of very high quality and very soft to touch. Being an allergy sufferer, I'm unable to sleep on feather pillows, and I have to say I'm amazed at these pillows as they do mimic the feeling of down extremely well. For the price, you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Microfibre cushion, 5 Oct. 2010
Quick delivery. Cushions are a major improvement on feathers, they are what they say they are, good quality, would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 April 2011
I'm very happy with this product, its been 5 weeks since purchase and its still fluffy. Also, one of the cushions needed a machine wash as my little girl spilled her drink on it, and it washed beautifully, no sign of the stain, and still soft & fluffy as ever, no lumps! 5 star product!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT FOR BOTH 16" & 18" CUSHION COVERS!, 6 Sept. 2011
Halle (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
HAD TO REPLACE MY CUSHIONS I GOT FROM WILKO AS IT WAS GETTIN FLAT AND OUTA SHAPE. GLAD I GOT THESE, IT DEFINITELY HAS A DUCKFEATHER FEEL TO IT. NICE THICK AND SUPER SOFT AND FILLS MY CUSHION COVERS NICELY! WILL DEFINITELY GET MORE SOON - THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best cushion pads!!!, 15 Sept. 2010
Purchased four of these and they arrived the very next day in a strong cardboard box with each cushion pad wrapped individually in sturdy clear plastic. When I unwrapped the cushions, I was elated to see that I'd chosen an excellent product. These cushions are beautifully made. They are strong and sturdy and the stuffing is even, full, soft,and fluffy. I couldn't be happier! When I saw how great these cushion pads were, I went ahead and bought two more in another size from the same seller -- HOMESCAPES. (Update on 17 Sept 2010: the 20x20 cushions from HOMESCAPES proved a great buy and excellent product, too -- I'm aware that we can buy cheap cushion pads on Amazon Marketplace because I've bought them myself. They were a sad waste of money and ended up in the bin. It's so tricky buying this type of merchandise online because you can't really see what you are getting. However, from my experience to date, I can confidently say that HOMESCAPES cushion pads may cost a little more, but in return you get a high-quality product that will last you for years, along with swift delivery and impressive and outstandingly courteous customer service, too. To me, it's a no-brainer: I'll go with HOMESCAPES again and recommend this seller highly!)

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet dreams..., 3 Dec. 2010
Roger P. (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
Easily the best pillows I've ever slept on. I can confirm that all the claims of this seller are true - these pillows are soft, scrunchy and absolutely top quality. I'm pleased I went for this filling rather than the feather/down ones - they couldn't be any better.