5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Boot
Great boot. 5th pair i have owned (4th purchase from amazon) nice and wide at the toes, nice and toasty on the inside. Know that they will fit and they last me through autumn, winter and spring with almost daily wear.
Published on 18 Dec 2009 by Rocket Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars sturdy boot
Boots were well made and warm. Haven't tried them in the rain yet so don't know how waterproof they are. Sizes are big especially the width of the boot.
Published on 17 April 2012 by holly

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Boot, 18 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars very very very happy with boots, 8 Nov 2009
Mrs. Vicki C. Prior (dorset england) - See all my reviews
very comfortable and warm. top quality and highly reccomended. get size up when ordering though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 17 Feb 2012
I followed the advice of other reviews and ordered a size up, but found these far too big! My usual size fitted fine, they're comfortable to walk in and very cosy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec 2009
L. Shaw (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Having read other reviews I firstly bought a size 6. This was a bit big so I bought my normal size (5) to compare. On first try they felt a bit snug across the top of my foot but after just a couple of days they were perfect; I'm really pleased with them. Also, from submitting my order to delivery was extremely impressive - I ordered them on a Sunday and they arrived on the Tuesday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog boots, 30 Dec 2009
Mrs. Zoe Carlin "Zoe Carlin" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
Fantastic boots - really comfy and warm especially in this cold weather. Look great with jeans or skirts. Really pleased with them they are great and I wear them all the time as they are as comfy as slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dog slope boots, 25 Feb 2012
These boots are really great, very sturdy sole, great quality, very warm and comfortable. I would definately buy more of these. I take a size 6 and bought this size which was a great fit, i almost ordered a 7 after reading some of the other reviews but i am glad i didn't.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only two months!, 31 Jan 2014
Bought these for my daughter, as she's had them in the past and they have lasted really well. After just over two months use, there are holes in the soles. I am very unhappy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm and cosy, 21 Oct 2013
Lovely warm boots .This is my second pair.Great with jeans smarter than other sheepskin boots.Cant wait to get them on .

5.0 out of 5 stars my new boots!!!, 18 Oct 2013
they are loverly and warm and cuddley and just great, this is the second pair I have owned I worn my others for 2 wniters until they literally fell apart!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely winter boots, 23 Nov 2012
Having read the reviews here I initially ordered a size bigger than normal (I'm a UK size 5) and when they arrived I was disappointed to find that they were far too big. I was surprised as one of my feet measures as almost a 5 and a half. I was very impressed with the return and exchange with Amazon - seamless and very speedy - and in no time I had a pair of size 5 and I am very pleased with them. They fit well, are lovely and comfortable and look really nice too. These are my second pair of Rocket Dogs, and would highly recommend them. Fab!