5.0 out of 5 stars Great for recycling
I bought 2 of these to recycle my paper and cardboard without taking up too much space - and they do exactly that. Just the right size for a4 papers and newspapers, and takes more cardboard (cereal boxes etc) than I expected. Strong and sturdy too, but not heavy.
Published 11 months ago by S. Ficken

3.0 out of 5 stars The boxes don't fit together very well, they fall ...
The boxes don't fit together very well, they fall apart when I try to stack them, but will do the job for now.
Published 15 days ago by Mrs. T. C. Rios

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for recycling, 5 Sep 2013
S. Ficken (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 10 Aug 2014
Took 4 of these camping. Easy to pack and transport both to and from site. Kept the tent tidy and gave us more room. Now I will use them in the shed until next year. Very good product, prompt delivery, good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars The boxes don't fit together very well, they fall ..., 6 Aug 2014