Published 16 months ago by Mrs Karen Carney

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour in picture very deceiving !!!
Published 6 months ago by Pauline Curley

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour in picture very deceiving !!!, 9 Mar 2014
Love TYR bags and was after one for my little girl who is now 9 and can swim competitively now. Picked this one as I liked the colour sick of seeing red blue and white and can only get small purple. The picture is VERY deceiving I received a sky blue and black one the picture is a turquoise blue. I could have got this one cheaper from my regular swim supplier and was not happy

5.0 out of 5 stars I chose the highest rating for my attractive backpack as it has made my trip on a regular basis, comfortable and stress free., 4 May 2013
I chose this rating because it has made my trip on a regular basis comfortable and stress free. The size of the backpack allows room for towels, swimwear and more, with easy access. Being able to find your gear without having to remove other items is wonderful considering that you only get small changing rooms, so being able to access all items without spillage it great. It is also comfortable to carry and despite the size you really don't feel it. Great access to side compartments which are large enough to contain more than one drink and deep enough so that when travelling none of the items fall out.
I am truly delighted with my purchase and have recommended the backpack to a lot of my colleagues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: TYR Alliance Team Backpack II (Sports)
Completely lived up to our expectations and more than does the job for my daughter - she uses it several times a week for transporting kit to water polo and swim training. Huge capacity and well placed wet section at the base of the bag. Sturdy design with comfortable straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 27 Mar 2014
but it is expensive for what it is but it is the very in thing with young swimmers at the moment so it's probably a good price.. but it bigger than i expected so if your child is younger than 10 the mini bag may be more suitable..

5.0 out of 5 stars TYR SWIMMING BACKPACK/RUCKSACK, 6 Oct 2013
I chose this backpack as other swimmers had them, this is a brilliantly designed & made bit of kit. It has mesh pockets for wet kit, loads of room inside for dry kit/change of clothes & is really comfy to wear. I have hed this for about a month now & it is way above other swimming bags. I recommend these bags to anyone, this large one is better for teens & adults, if you are a small build I would try the smaller version as this may be more comfortable & fit you better. Considering getting another one for the other swimmer in the house!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Bag, 5 May 2013
Mr. Paul J. Reid (UK) - See all my reviews
My old bag had served me well but 4 years on it was looking worn and torn. I wanted a shoulder bag rather than a holdall and thsi looked the part. It is arge, well designed and robust. Pockets for various different bits and pieces. Its comfortable to wear and can doble up as a weekend bag when necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 21 April 2013
Great thanks, a really good bag for what it is used for and it is worth what i paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the swimming pool, 22 Feb 2013
I bought it for my husband using it at the swimming pool. It offers big space, good quality. Quite useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized bag, 20 Dec 2011
Bag is big enough to get whole array of things in. Lots of pockets to put bits and bobs in and pockets on side big enough to contain water bottles and shampoo bottles. Glad we bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super bag for swimmers, 8 Aug 2014
A. Wills (UK) - See all my reviews
It's perfect for swimmers - loads of pockets and space, with mesh to allow things to dry and not get mouldy. You can also clip wet suits to the carabinas on the back to dry even quicker. A few loose threads appeared around the zips on mine after a few months, but I snipped them all off before they unraveled too much and no more have appeared since. The bag itself is made of a really tough material and is clearly built to last.

Great for galas as you can fit loads of spare clothes, towels, costumes, food etc all in with no problem.
I also use it as my training bag, although I'd say it's pretty big if you're not taking much more than a towel and costume. If you like to take floats, fins, and paddles to training then it can fit all of them easily.

TYR Alliance Team Backpack II - Red