5.0 out of 5 stars Good middle-size dotpaper format
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by Ozpiper

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but necessary.
These are necessary to make the livescribe pen a viable proposition. They are expensive for what they are. However they may represent good value with the pen if this is the system you need.
Published 15 months ago by Ian

5.0 out of 5 stars Good middle-size dotpaper format, 1 Oct 2010
Ozpiper (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Livescribe A5 Ruled Notebooks - Numbered 1 to 4 (Personal Computers)
I've had the Livescribe pen for about a year and previously had used either the US Letter size notebooks, or the small notepads that became available later. I spotted these A5 notebooks in the US of all places, but the shop in question was out of stock - but thanks to Amazon, not too hard to get on return to the UK. What I did get in the US (which I'm not sure is available via Amazon UK) is a handy folder to put these notebooks in, also with an elasticated holder for the pen inside, by the spine. I'd recommend that product too, if you can get your hands on it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 Dec 2011
As with all Livescribe dot paper product, these notepads are a bit more expensive than you'd expect to pay normally - but they're essential if you use a Livescribe pen.

The notebooks are good quality - nice paper (double-sided) and a decent cover, not plastic but pretty tough card. You've got some useful Livescribe controls inside the front and back covers (including a calculator), and each page has a navplus control on it. Sadly they don't yet include the 3 quick-launch buttons that the Post-its have - hopefully they'll update the paper design to include them in the future.

I've knocked a star off the rating due to a) not having plastic covers and b) not having the quick-launch buttons.

5.0 out of 5 stars more portable, 26 Dec 2011
Dr. William P. Edwards "confectionery consultant" (Great Bardfield Essex UK) - See all my reviews
These A5 notebooks are more portable and easier to use in a confined space than the A4 ones. An A5 notebook can be carried much more easily in a jacket pocket than an A5 notebook.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but necessary., 19 April 2013
Ian - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Notebooks A5, 5 May 2014
Smaller notebooks that fit perfectly into handbag for that unexpected occasion when you need to make notes. Ideal to have alongside A4

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazin mentoring tool, 23 April 2014
This device could change the way Universities & schools mentor their student.
I use it in all my mentoring meetings with Degree, MSc, PhD and PostDoc students.
It should be used for real time tutorials too, by all Universities & schools mentor their student;
An example of Binary Addition [real time tutorials ] is:
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, gone back to these from the more expensive version, 16 Feb 2014
T. Knight (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
I used to use moleskin prior to getting my Livescribe pen in Nov 2011. Tried to replicate these with the more expensive Livescribe note books but in reality the paper and cover quality of these is not close to the moleskin...so I've reverted back to the cheaper spiral bound version, keeping in mind that the archiving of finished books is on the PC..so effectively you're just using the books to capture and could then throw them away after if you wanted to...
Livescribe system is still working well for me..I record most meetings, in reality I only play a couple back a month..but they have on occasions been a life saver when I should have been paying more attention!

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted, 11 Nov 2013
I already have the A4 books and am pleased with them. This size is easier to carry around in a handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, nice size and work perfectly with my Pulse Pen, 24 July 2013
wellness pharmacist "Hi I love Audible as I c... (swansea, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
no problems in uploading to Livescribe software
work a treat
also loved my lined journals in red which I keep for my wellness journals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jun 2013
Good adds to the default A5 notebook which is received with any smartpen. I prefer the lined jurnal notebooks. They are more stylish.