Price:£21.98+ £2.03 shipping

on 3 March 2010
This product was fantasic. Arrived in excellent condition with next day delivery. Would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone. A classic game which is great fun everytime!
on 18 August 2010
I got this game for my wii last year and still both my sister and I get loads of fun out of it. (That might be because I STILL haven't finished it!)After selecting which file you're using, it will come up with grand prix, time trial, battle, and races. Grand prix includes 50cc races (karts only) 100cc races (motorbikes only) and 150cc races (bikes and karts)You can only have one player doing the grand prix. If you select time trial, you will have a choice of races, each one has a computer that you have to challenge. If you select battle, you get a choice of either coin runners or balloon race. Coin runners is all about collecting most stars, and balloon race is all about not loosing any of your balloons. Select races and it will come up with single player/multiplayer screen. Select multi and you'll have to compete against someone with another steering wheel and you get a choice of races. Whoever wins the most races at the end, (there are four) wins the game. Select single and you get the same choice of races (8 genres and in each genre, there are four levels. For example, if you go on the banana genre, it'll come up with sherbet island, shy guy beach, delfino square, and waluigi's stadium) and after each race, if you win all of them, you can win another character, (e.g king boo, daisy, diddy kong)and sometimes more vehicles and levels.
And as I said, after 1 year, I STILL haven't unlocked the last two/three characters! Even if you've got the DS game, this is something COMPLETELY different! The only thing that really annoys me is that half of the vehicles are really rubbish, so be VERY careful about which vehicles you choose. Enjoy the game!
on 17 January 2010
If I had have seen this wheel less version I would have purchased this over the normal package. The wheel is a gimmick, you don't need it at all.

To start with my 5 year old liked the wheel but I got him to try it with just the Wiimote and now he wont swap back (his hands are too small for the Nunchuck option - see below).

In actual fact its best to race with the Wiimote and the Nunchuck (as its much easier to control your vehicle when doing tricks in mid air or pulling wheelies when biking...these maneuvers give you speed bursts - drive well enough with using these techniques and you can even get a star grade rather than the normal E to A grades).

Be smart; save yourself some £££'s with the Solus option.
on 23 August 2013
The game is probably in the top 5 racing games of all time! I personally love this game and always will. It is a great game to throw out at parties for its co-op is amazing! Items that can knock your freind from 1st down to 10th really make the game competitive and exiting! Also unlockables in this game really keeps you playing. This game really is a must have for its gameplay and who knows, you might find some familiar places, faces and soundtracks!
on 20 July 2011
What a brilliant game Nintendo have come out with here. So many new tracks added with some of the old ones in the mix (from the 64 console). Lives up to the five star rating I've given it. More characters to unlock, more tracks to unlock, more challenges and most of all...so much fun. Careful though, it can take out many hours from your life because time flies when you're playing this.
on 24 February 2013
It's a great game to pass time with and is very addictive. The mini games within it are equally as great and fun to play, no matter what your age is!
on 28 September 2010
I brought this for my seven year old little girl and it's fantastic. Lots of different locations and characters and so easy to master that my four year old has also become quite skilled at it!
on 20 November 2015
I am not a huge fan of racing games but this is probably one of the best ones out there. It's very addictive if you play with friends or online. I played it using a gamecube controller as I don't have a wheel and I don't prefer using a nunchuck if I can use a classic controller. You can participate in races or competitions such as popping other characterss baloons or collecting more coins. Highly recommended.
on 22 June 2013
What can I say what a fun game for all the family whether it's solo or taking turns. Be careful those other players cheat (LOL). We love this game trying to beat each. Great buy and recommend.
on 7 January 2014
We love Mario in our house...so what is there to say. My little boy just got a Wii for christmas, so he knew how to play this from his DS, and just loves it now on the big screen! !