5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever.
I got these boots today and they're perfect. Kept my feet warm and dry out in the snow this morning and good grip as well - no slipping on the ice. They're fleecy inside so lovely and snug and very comfy. I'm normally between a size 5 and 6 and went for the size 6. They fit perfectly.
Published on 23 Dec 2009 by Binka

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes but don't expect them to last
I bought these shoes at the beginning of December (2010). They are really comfortable and look great so you can walk for miles but still look reasonably stylish.

Published on 12 Feb 2011 by Alice

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever., 23 Dec 2009
Binka - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE, 16 Oct 2009
This review is from: Merrell - Puffin Frost - Brown (Apparel)
I bought a pair of these boots in Cork Ireland for 130 Euro.They are the Grey colour ones.This is a lot to pay but they are so worth it! A very warm comfortable pair of boots. Go out and buy a pair today.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes but don't expect them to last, 12 Feb 2011
Alice (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrell - Puffin Frost - Brown (Apparel)

Unfortunately mine only lasted 2 months by which time all the padding had gone from the heel area and they were giving me blisters, also the rubber part on the toe had started to come away from the boot. Luckily the shop I got them from are very good and accepted them back as faulty, giving me a full refund.

Very disappointing quality considering the price. Would love to see something like this which was actually meant to be used regularly and would therefore last. The workers in the shop actually laughed at me a little for my naivety in thinking that outdoor kit was meant stand up to regular use!

Probably good if you're only going to wear them a few times a year or don't do too much mileage in them (I probably walked somewhere between 4 and 8 miles a day, 6 times a week, for 2 months).

Merrell - Puffin Frost - Brown