5.0 out of 5 stars just the job
I am glad that i have bought these batteries as they have been a godsend.
I was forever buying batteries that did not last five minutes but having bought these i no longer need to waste any more money.
I plugged these in to the charger i also have purchased and after a charge of 24hrs i have used them in things that needed batteries.
I am in fact going to...
Published on 16 Jan 2012 by Ms Routledge

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for money!
Have had no problem with this product and have been good for the purpose used. The charge doesn't last as long as some other brands, but they are okay for the money and have not let me down over many cycles use.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. K. Belcher

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 16 Jan 2012
Ms Routledge "atomic" (doncaster s. yorks) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lloytron AA 800mAh NIMH AccuPower Battery (Pack of 4) (Accessory)
I am glad that i have bought these batteries as they have been a godsend.
I am in fact going to buy some more as i dont think you can go wrong with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Mr. A. Marshall "aladan" (sheffield , england) - See all my reviews
ok

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed this size of batt for my radio control ..., 9 July 2014
I needed this size of batt for my radio control and they last the length of time I was after,there is not a lot more I can say apart from well done and many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar light recargable batteries, 9 July 2014
Needed these low power rechargable batteries for my solar outdoor lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Re-charged, 7 July 2014
Very good and quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars lioytron batterys, 9 May 2014
every thing it says on the label it does buy in confidence and save money on buying batterys simple to use regards peter

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Mar 2014
great does wot i need them for wot more can i say its batteries lol bloody hell why do amazon need us to write so much ??? boring

5.0 out of 5 stars hello, 15 Feb 2014
I was very pleased with product and the service which was fast and reliable I would dealt with them again chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for money!, 8 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable Batteries, 6 Dec 2013
These are great for the money, I highly recommend them. I got them for my flash gun. They are fully charged within an hour and they also have a long battery life too. As They lasted me 4 hours with me using my flash gun constantly throughout the 4 hour period.