Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2011
I like Glenn Miller a lot, but this collection does not justice to his genius. Here are all his greatest hits, or so I think, but the recording is too poor, sounds old and noisy. The recordings are originals, I think (the leaflet doesn't include this information), so this could explain that fact.
This is surely great for connoiseurs, but I think that the best homage to Miller's talent and ingenuity would be to remaster the recordings, to get rid of the noise.
The good thing is that this set is true value, and that every interesting Miller's composition is here, so this is a great buy, all in all.
Ok, my review is a bit on the negative side, but what I mean is that, while this kind of recordings have an air of autenticity, it does not help when you want to hear it in your car or want your children to appreciate.
on 24 February 2013
I love Glenn miller and this is a wonderful collection, came in a day or so.. I ordered one more for the nursing home I work at and they love it to...
on 29 December 2013

My Jack Russell dog loves it as well as soon as I put it on she runs to me and wants to play, so I sing to her while we play
on 9 November 2013
I bought this one as it has all the songs that I wanted plus loads more that I hadn't heard for the same price as the others. Some of the songs aren't really to my liking but I just deleted them form the playlist and have still ended up with more songs that I love than I would have got from buying one of the other albums. It is true that the sound quality is probably not as good as remastered versions but that's not something that bothers me personally.
on 11 November 2013
I love Glenn Miller music so this was a bonus,i have enjoyed listening to this instead of buying many different CDs.
on 8 November 2012
Glen Miller 100 Hits I was a little disappointed in the quality of sound - it seemed a bit grating
on 26 October 2010
What a great collection this is - every Glenn Miller song I know, and many that I don't. Great value!

100 Hits Legends - Glenn Miller
on 8 June 2015
Oldie music beats todays styles, being of senior years, never could understand today's music; vocally or lyrically .It needs elocution and elimination of repeated refrains. Hate:- LOVE/BABY/YEA YEA!
on 6 August 2014
Disappointed that the tracks had not been cleaned up or at least a better quality version had been used. I know that they exist I posses a few of them.
on 15 September 2013
Bought for my father in law. This is a good album for all ages really, nice easy listening, get on the Chatanooga choo choo now.