Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 January 2011
My family and I are huge karaoke fans and I have previously purchased cd+g discs for £12-£15 for approx 20 songs! So when I first saw this series of discs I thought "Bargain but must be too good to be true" but I ordered 6 different titles and was over the moon with them all.
For those not in the know cd+g discs have the music (backing music no main vocals) and also the graphics that put the words on the screen of karaoke machines.
100 great songs with the graphics for a bargain price make these discs an absolute must for karaoke fans!
on 6 January 2010
i cannot believe how good this cdg is.... great fun for all the family!! excellent cdg for a party!!!
on 4 January 2010
Good selection of songs, for young and old, loads of fun with a great replay value
on 6 March 2014
As good as any karaoke night at local pub. Had great fun only one complaint. On one song there were three lines that could not be read, but considering the price and amount of songs this was no issue for us.
on 27 January 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter for Xmas was a bit concerned as to the quality as it was a lot cheaper than others I've seen but shouldn't have worried it is perfect. Would definitely recommend this to others.
on 5 October 2012
this item gets a three start as the item for sale did not mention it needed its own karaoke player has normal karaoke players dvds computers would not understand the format on the disks if your starting out get the player needed and the disks woulkd be good value unfortunatly I had to send all mine back I already had my karaoke set up and did not feel the need to swap after spending on what i call the normal karaoke system in the uk.
rateing four stars the product sounds good and with its own equipment would be good value but seller failed to mention this at the time of perchase
on 4 May 2010
13 year old daughter loved this item - along with her cousins ranging in age from 8 to 19. Good range of songs.
on 19 November 2013
As a Hobby DJ I have to keep my music selection relevant, wide spread of styles and it has to be quality production. This Album has many popularly requested tracks and others which are useful for any DJ or Anybody with a taste for this style of music. Good Selection and Quality reproduction.
on 31 December 2011
We are not avid Karaoke fans but bought this for our 17 year old son, who is more familiar with most of the artists. Most songs are famous enough to at least have a go at and the display is the standard highlighted words which worked perfectly in our basic machine.
on 31 March 2011
This is the second 100 Hits Karaoke that we have bought. When we first ordered them we thought that the backing tracks would be fairly average but they are nearly as good as Sunfly. Really great value for money and good selection of songs old and new.