5.0 out of 5 stars I have seen the American version of this new Tinker Bell dvd and my 4 year old daughter loves it!
Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure has even more humour and exciting action scenes then the first movie. The animation and colours look wonderful. The story is a little bit darker and scary in places and I found that my nephew of 6 enjoyed The Lost Treasure alot more then the first Tinker Bell movie which was a big surprise. Overall I highly recommend this film for people...
Published on 9 Nov. 2009 by Dragonlord

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD was a fake!
When the DVD arrived it looked good however the case is black and not the standard blue with the Disney logo embossed on the inside. However the biggest problem is that the disk is damaged and doesn't play right to the end.
I guess that's what you expect from a fake Disney DVD.

Gutted
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Disney fan...

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney at its best, 1 Mar. 2015
This was a brilliant animation , Disney at its best heart warming and insightful for both adults and children. Disney puts in a lot of things for you to cringe at as well as hope for her to learn from and as us usual they completely make it worthwhile to watch. the story is great as it always is and beautiful too boot, magical and fulfilling, leaving a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a grower, lovely animation, 29 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
This seems likely to be a slow grower - it looks as good as the original Tinkerbell movie but is probably only really interesting to those who already love all things fairy - the plot didn't grab our 5yr old on the first viewing but I am sure we are going to enjoy this over the next few months. Arrived really quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharon's Stocking Present, 5 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
We liked the story, and the link to neverland. Good morals and strong characters. Sharon loves Tinkerbell, even though she is in her 30s.
Unfortunately the DVD kept stopping,despite cleaning both the recorder and the disc, and this spoiled the flow of the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, 24 April 2010
This Blu-Ray carries a trailer for the next Tink film....my daughter looked at me and said 'we will have to get that one now.'

I still find it amazing the level of detail in these films...amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great girly Disney film!, 25 Jan. 2012
We brought this for our daughter for christmas and she watched it about 4 times in a week, she really loves all of the disney princess and girly disney films, she loves the magic of it all, definately a good buy. Another really lovely Disney film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet grandchildren, 6 Jan. 2010
Mrs. T. A. O'donnell (Hornchurch,Essex.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
Ordered as a christmas present, very quick delivery, my grandchildren aged 4 and 8 loved it. Would recommend it for this age group, younger ones may have difficulty following the story as their concentration often tends to wander.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure (DVD) (2009), 11 Jan. 2010
A. HERON (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
This item was well packaged and arrived quickly. My grandaughter is spending many hours watching it she absolutely loves it. Thanks yet again for a smooth transaction and look forward to doing business in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Tinkerbell films with my 2 year old I ..., 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
I love the Tinkerbell films with my 2 year old I find them a little confusing like they never planned the next so the rules change but a two year old wouldn't click and me and my little one watch again and again so great

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-see, 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is a must-see for all tinkerbell lovers. The story is very interesting; my daughter has been watching it every day since we got it, sometimes twice a day. Even I love to watch it with her. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves tinkerbell, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] (DVD)
My 9 year still really likes tinkerbell movies and has them all on dvd. This one is one of her favourites and I have to admit I also quite like it. Keeps you entertained the whole way through.well worth a watch

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD] by Klay Hall (DVD - 2009)