on 26 September 2015
Absolutely stunning watch. Bought this for my husbands birthday and he is gonna love it. It really is far better than I expected. Love it. Came with a fancy gift box and certificate of authenticity. Fast delivery. Amazing and would highly recommend.
on 28 September 2014
This watch is very very nice and there is no need to worry about it being real or fake because it is 100% real. Please ignore the comments saying this item is fake because it is not, the people claiming this to be fake must be the ones who are scared that the Amazon marketplace are taking over almost all sectors of the market so buy claiming it's fake they would make us not get it from here. Honestly you are saving a load of money and recieve an item which is worth around £300. Definitely the best buy I've done so far.
on 12 November 2015
If this is a fake watch I'll hold my hands up to the people who made it as they're very skilled. The veracity is pretty impressive. It's stamped in the right areas, is 'heavy', looks very well crafted round the edges, no sharp edges etc., model number is stamped on the back... However, today I've discovered the serial number on the back of the box and the label attached to the actual watch on a piece of string are different which makes me question its authenticity. Also the clasps are different to the watch pictured above, making me even more dubious. I shall take it to my local Armani dealer in the next few days and discover whether or not it's genuine and will amend my review accordingly.
on 24 October 2014
I was just about to buy this extraordinarily good deal until I read the reviews. Phew, that was lucky
on 20 October 2015
Brought for partners birthday, he loved it! Got delivered on time. Came with Certificate of Authenticity and warranty. Had it checked at jewlers who said its 100% real. Very happy with purchase and defiantly recommend!
on 24 June 2013
Fantastic product and came exceptionally fast very well pleased. The strap is extremely sturdy and the whole look and feel of the watch is class in itself. Definately an ideal fathers or birthday present.
on 22 January 2014
I like the other aspects of the watch but the design of the strap is very annoying. Whenever I move my wrist or hand back on itself the strap opens and the watch nearly falls off. This is due to the squeezable mechanism that opens the links on the strap, it seems too easily opened and most casual movements of my wrist/hand will allow the watch to open. The pictures on Amazon did not show how the watch operated with regards the opening mechanism. Overall I'm not very pleased with the watch and would not recommend you buy it unless you can try it out first.
on 13 October 2015
Lovely looking watch and excellent quality. I made sure the seller was actually Amazon as I was worried about getting a fake but I've had mine checked out and it is definitely real!
on 18 September 2013
Thought this product was a great price BUT it was fake ! The box was all marked the authentic label was photocopied, the weight of the watch was light and it was covered in plastic. Sent back I got a full refund if u a dont want a fake do not buy !
on 19 December 2014
This watch arrived and looked really good. I checked all the obvious things to determine whether it was fake but it was hard to tell. What was missing was the certificate of authenticy if I had received a real certificate I would have kept it. I mailed the seller about the certificate but got nothing back. I couldn't take the risk, if something went wrong with this watch and it wasn't genuine I would have no warranty. I would never risk this again.