5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch
Stylish for a young man.
Good Buy!
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by summer

1.0 out of 5 stars Fault with date casing
The date casing inside the watch broke after only 2 weeks of wearing it. I don't know whether this is a common fault or if I we were just unlucky!
Published 9 months ago by Lisa Dolan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Emporio Armani Gents Round Case Black Dial Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch for my sons 18th birthday
He constantly gets compliments regarding this watch
Good Quality...
Stylish for a young man.
Good Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 19 July 2012
Bought this for an anniversary present for my hubby - he was over the moon with this watch. It's a quality watch, well made, and a good heavy weight. It was £100 cheaper than in High Street jewellers, and came with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Warranty. Very pleased with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fault with date casing, 3 Aug. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 29 Oct. 2013
Bought this product as a gift for someone. I then took it to authentic high street watch shop, and was told it is a fake, albeit a very good one. returned item and notified amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 25 Jun. 2013
Im not 100% convinced that this watch is genuine and possibly may be a fake. The packaging and boxing was scuffed and scratched and a little embarassing giving it away as a present as it looks like its from the market!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, poor quality., 19 Jun. 2013
These watches are all fake, the Armani authenticity certificate is not real. Why do you think they are half the price?? I personally did not mind because the build quality seems very solid but my one not only came with a manufacturing defect, but on my second day of wear I got some water on it when I was washing my hands and the inside of the glass instantly steamed up! Amazon should not allow these to be on here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mind the fakes, 16 Jun. 2013
I bought a lovely Armani AR2434 through Amazon, but it was a fake. I'm returning it for a refund, and will be paying a bit more to get a genuine one from a shop. Google how to spot fakes, and insist on a Certificate of Authenticity that has the serial number on it (don't accept a tacky photocopy!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch and Highly Recommended - Ignore Negative Reviews, 27 Sept. 2014
I've had doubts when I got this watch as the reviews I read on here kinda put me off. But here is my honest feedback, its fantastic product, legit and brilliant quality. Highly recommended and luckily I bought it here, in store its £359.99, so I saved a massive bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars As always when buying an item like this you do worry about the watch being genuine, 13 Sept. 2014
As always when buying an item like this you do worry about the watch being genuine, I was very impressed with the package arrived on time had the watch checked and I'm pleased to say it's genuine and at half the price it's a great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars 100% FAKE, 9 Feb. 2015
I went to the watchmaker and the answer was: is Fake! it has also two external defects. but if you re happy with the price and the fact that is fake it is a nice watch though...