5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Hero lead that works
Published on 14 Jun 2010 by Nighty Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for HTC hero
The charger neither worked when used as a usb with my computer, nor when used with the charger plug. I tried contacting the company who sold me it, but have had no reply.
Published on 7 Feb 2011 by Ms. L. E. Brewerton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Hero lead that works, 14 Jun 2010
This review is from: GENUINE HTC HERO BLACK USB DATA AND CHARGE CABLE BULK PACK (Electronics)
Like many people, I was looking for a lead to connect my HTC Hero to my computer for data AND power (the same as the original lead that comes with the phone). After reading many reviews from different websites it became clear that a lot of people were selling standard mini USB leads at HTC leads - these leads charge but don't data connect. The proper HTC lead has a plug almost the same as a mini USB plug except rather than having a chamfer on 2 edges, the chamfer is only on one edge (when you look at the HTC plug end-on, it looks like a rectangle with the corner cut off). From the product picture above, you can't see if it is the HTC mini USB plug. I can confirm that the lead I received WAS the HTC plug and it did data and power connect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 July 2010
Russ "RWV" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is the samecable as you get with your charger. As my charger does not leave the plug socket in my bedroom this was a must have accessory from my laptop bag. Price is unbeatable when i purchased two days ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars The right one, 2 May 2011
At last! After purchasing 3/4 wrong chargers, I finally found the same one I got with my HTC Hero. Thanks to all the other reviews, I decided to get this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for HTC hero, 7 Feb 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars fits my HTC hero perfectly, 10 Mar 2014
was looking for the specific charger for the hero (it has a funny port being so old) - fitted it perfectly with no problem. Speedy delivery too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rocky start, but does the job and speedy customer service, 20 Jan 2014
Jonathan Beck "Incomplete Genius" (Northern Ireland, UK) - See all my reviews
After originally receiving an incorrect item (a standard micro-usb cable that wouldn't fit my HTC Hero), I contacted the seller who requested pictures of the cable i received (I also sent pic of the charge port on my phone, just to demonstrate), and was quickly mailed out a replacement cable of the correct type.

I understand such mistakes can easily be made and appreciate the speed with which it was handled, especially just before christmas.

Having decided to breathe a bit of life back into the HTC Hero as a secondary phone it's nice to get it back up and running and the cable has had no issue keeping it charged up exactly as desired.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong cable!, 19 July 2013
This is the wrong cable, it's the thinner and newer one which fits newer devices! I've tried it on my hero and it is just too thin, really disappointed...

2.0 out of 5 stars not good didnt fit, 18 April 2013
did not fit my htc but I used it on my camera instead
cheap and cheerful get what u pay for I suppose (70p)

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC USB charger, 2 Nov 2012
Mr. A. Lawson (london) - See all my reviews
I use this to replace my lost charge cable for my HTC Evo. It works perfectly. Great deal for £2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 13 Mar 2012
Ordered this cable for HTC hero phone and it arrived quickly and does the job just fine. Good packaging, so all good! Will buy again without a doubt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›