on 22 January 2011
Brilliant. Package tight as a drum. Cable clean, great condition, no ragged ends or loose fixings. Worked perfectly. Now have TV, etc. exactly where I want them as opposed to where I was obliged to have them. Child's play to connect - great for someone who knows diddly squat about technology!
on 11 October 2010
I wanted to move the Satellite box to another part of the room. Screwed the cable into my existing cable using the supplied male/female adapter & it all worked. Not sure why it is called a "kit". I thought that would mean I could cut the cable to the length I wanted but that is not the case. Don't know why another reviewer said you need two cables, I only needed one.
on 18 November 2009
This cable is just what i needed for my extra satellite axtention box, just great
on 6 September 2010
We wanted to move the TV and the sky cable was not long enough. Buying the cable enabled us to do this. Perfect for what we wanted.
on 19 May 2012
Very fragile and extremely poor quality. Both connections were loose within a few weeks and I have had to buy a far superior replacement. Take my advice, spend a few more quid on a better product - you won't regret it.
on 28 April 2013
Not much you can say about this product other than what it was designed for.I needed it for moving my television in my old house to extend the Sky box and in my new flat to extend the satellite dish cable to my FreeSat box. Has two ports to allow you to connect to a Sky+ box so you can record 1 program whilst watching another and it does this exactly as I would have expected.

Good quality product at a reasonable price and does exactly what it is made for. Not much more I can say about it really.
on 27 September 2011
This satellite cable did exactly the job i wanted it for, exactly as described, no problems. Great delivery, no problems, will use again
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 July 2011
Having decided to move my TV and Satellite box I needed to buy a pair of cables to take the twin LNB output cables to the new location,
These cables seem heavy duty in nature with a male plug one end a female the other. There may well be cheaper cables available that are just as good as these but that said, they did the job perfectly and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
review image
on 22 September 2011
very good satellite extension cable quick and easy to install only took about five minutes,and have had no trouble with it.would advice anyone who wants to extened there satalite receiver for relocating[ item hdiuk 5m satellite extension cable kit] very good item
on 7 March 2013
the price was fantastic - i was seriously made up with this - as was moving living room around and virgin tv wanted 99 pound for it - bloody joke but no this works perfect - longer than expected but great for next house in the future

See one answered question