on 10 September 2012
Worked very effectively to lift dirt & moss from paths amd brickwork.
Only need one treatment to do the job which is better than other produscts I have used.
The price is also very keen!
on 16 May 2013
From reading the reviews, (and being elderly and without a pressure washer) this looked like being ideal. However - after the trauma of the non-delivery - I find that the instructions require me to brush it in twice!! not just spray , leave, rinse as reviewed. I will probably be unable to use it.
Please be honest in actual usage as this is the only reason I selected this particular item.
on 21 April 2014
Bought this to remove old crud from my driveway. The concrete cobbles came up like new , brilliant result.
Word of caution - the product comes in a plastic bottle and , as such, I thought it would be okay to pour it into a black plastic
10 litre paint bucket ( the ones the painters use) as it was the right shape for my patio scrubbing brush.
This stuff started to dissolve my bucket, ande within an hour the bucket was cracked in two places and the solution was leaking out .
Solved this issue by cutting the side out of the original De Solv it container and using that .
on 24 May 2014
First time I have used this product and found it to basically do what it says on the tin.
The dilution guide seems too restrictive compared to other similar products out there in the market place.
on 18 December 2012
Works well at cleaning the gunge off the paving slabs. Do take care however as I spilled a little in the kitchen sink and caused a nasty stain - powerful stuff obviously.
on 16 May 2014
As I have never used this type of product before I cannot compare De.Solv to another brand.

The patio has come up relatively clean but I rinsed the solvent off with a power washer which made it difficult to judge what had the greater effect - the solvent or the power washer!
on 8 June 2013
I ordered this as I have steps into a conservatory which are green. I tried my powerhose,but did not clean them. I tried it neat and brought the steps up like new.

Have ordered again
on 10 May 2014
This was a recommended purchase when I bought a Nilfisk pressure washer, so being a pressure washer newbie I got it. However in reality the pressure washer with patio cleaning attachment did a brilliant job, and the 'DeSolvIt' didn't make it any cleaner afterwards. It also doesn't work with the patio attachment, so frankly, if you have a pressure washer and patio attachment, don't bother. The instructions say you have to wait 15 mins and give the surface a good brushing... excuse me but I got a pressure washer so I didn't have to get down on my hands and knees with a brush. Pointless.
on 14 August 2014
this sorted out my worn out patio, although it was better if i put the liquid on over night and only on several slabs.i also bought a special wire brush to get the marks off that help with the removal of the mold
on 3 April 2013
Useful if you don't have a jet wash or are elderly like my dad, spray it on leave for 24 hours
And then just hose it down.