4.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically pleasing but narrow
Published 18 months ago by purplestain7

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very big
Way more plasticy than I thought it would be, and not particularly big- I struggle to get all the baby's things in, let alone my own.
Published 2 months ago by JB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very big, 2 May 2014
JB (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kalencom Fashion Diaper Bag, Changing Bag, Nappy Bag, Mommy Bag, Midi Coated Buckle Bag (Petals) (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically pleasing but narrow, 11 Jan 2013
I was very impressed with the look of this product but it is very narrow for a changing bag, the changing mat is thin and to fit nappies, wipes, bottles, dummies and milk powder containers is very hard .... in fact near impossible! The fastenings work well but with how crowded the bag becomes when it's holding the necessary items the fastening can't really come together (I also fear the bag won't last as long as it should due to having to be crammed full)