5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 12 Feb 2010
Having trawled round countless shoes shops with my 17 year old son to no avail I finally sat him down in front of the computer to find the 'perfect' pair from the 100's Amazon had on offer. He finally settled on these boots but I didn't hold out much hope that he would like them when they arrived. Being a size 12 somewhats limits the choice. When they arrived he loved them immediately and 3 months down the line hasn't had a day not wearing them. Strong, tough, and durable, a great investment for all the bad weather. Stylish too. A great fit, not too narrow like similar styles.

4.0 out of 5 stars half rugged half smart, 5 Mar 2014
When searching I was looking for some fur lined warm boots for afternoon on the terraces. Anyway stumbled on these and didn't like the price, but I have learnt you get what you pay for. I ordered them and havnot regretted it at all. Good fit and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasting pleasure, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Base London Men's Metal Boots (Apparel)
I bought this pair after some lengthy searching and comparing in September 2012 and have been wearing them pretty much exclusively now for everyday use. They are gorgeous, well-made, with a nice light check lining (at least they had this at the time). The soles are pretty hard wearing and the top leather has a nice feel and rugged look. Only downside was that it took a few weeks to soften the pressure points with wear and that they only cost 57 a year ago and I'd have to fork out more now to replace them. Luckily, they're still good for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just pure quality, 11 Dec 2012
I had been longing for these particular boots for a while now, and was not dissapointed a bit upon receiving them. The leather is just gorgeous, and the straps make perfect aesthetic details. Also the size of the shoe is very optimal, it has kind of a tighter fit than my other boots. I am curious to see how these boots fare in long-term use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company to order from if you are in the U.S., 9 Jan 2012
Ordered these for Christmas for my son. Ordering was easy. There were no hidden import fees. The quality is great. I had dealt with another UK company that was such a hassel. Keep up the great work. I would definitely order through this company again!

Base London Men's Metal Boots