4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back, old friends!
I've been wanting a compilation disk of the Thief games for some time, but the others have dissapointed me by including the standard Thief - TDP rather than Thief Gold that includes 4 extra missions.

I remember when the original Thief was released I spend endless hours sat in front of my PC with the lights off playing the game. What an experience! Seldom have I...
Published on 7 Nov. 2009 by Mr. C. E. Blackwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall Very Enjoyable - after solving problems and making the game (Thief Gold) playable that is...
**Note that I have only played Thief 1 (on Windows XP) of this disc, so my opinion/info is based on that game only!**

I'm very satisfied with my purchase of Thief - The Complete Collection (in October 2010), even though I had to find solutions for problems to make the entire game Thief Gold work. That took me quite some time, spread over a period of months...
Published on 7 Mar. 2011 by EvL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Plays on vista?? I don't think so!!!!, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
Buyers beware, I bought this game pack and it will not play on windows vista. I have tried all the advise online, and still it will not play, so have had to send it to the charity shop. Waste of money, it should not say it is for vista,as it does not work!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, great value, 8 Jun. 2013
M. Thomas - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
What can you say about the Thief series? I like to rinse me some bling and cap me some fools; this game means I don't have to ride dirty in real life.

Thug life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bugged, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
Theif 1 runs the other 2 are so bugged the player cant do even the first mission. Thief 1 is worth the money on its own but the other 2 games not running properly is a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not working on Vista/XP, 20 May 2010
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
Loved the Thief games when they were first released. Was so looking forward to experiencing these games again by purchasing this compilation. Tried on three different PC's so far and it just completely locks up at the start following installation. One XP and two Vista with varying good graphics cards with the required DirectX. Great games if they work, but as yet it is a no go for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7 Users Fear Not!, 3 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
Gold and Metal Age won't work on Windows 7. This has been said many times and many people still can't get them to work. I've trawled the internet for hours to find the solution and it works.

Visit this site and download the two replacement .exe files and ddfix files, follow the instructions on the web page and you'll be up and running in no time.

I'd spend more time writing this review but I just want to play the games I fell in love with all those years ago. I'm off to steal anything that isn't bolted down :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Thief., 28 April 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
It arrived very quick, which surprised me alot. And I also have to say is that its fun to play :3

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes on XP, 16 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
These could be brilliant games, but I can't get the first to run on XP without it crashing within seconds. I went to the net for advice, downloaded a codec, set the game to run on only one processor, but nothing changed. I don't even understand how to input the more lengthy and complex work arounds on offer. Will hold onto the games in the hope of finding some kind of simpler fix in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 26 April 2010
Chris Watt (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Hi,

Well, I ordered this on friday (Think... or thursday) and it came slightly sooner than I was expecting (It is not monday, I was expecting it tomorrow). I am happy with the product, however I'm slightly disappointed that the packaging wasn't suitable - The game DVD-rom case was broken, with the whole bottom edge broken into shards. I'm not lazy or dickish enough to demand a refund or another copy, but please in the future make sure to maintain higher standards than this, for your other customers.

Thanks

- Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on Vista, 6 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
Don't be fooled. Both games won't run on Windows Vista. No matter what I tried.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD)
Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) by Mastertronic Ltd (Windows Vista / XP)