4.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back, old friends!
I've been wanting a compilation disk of the Thief games for some time, but the others have dissapointed me by including the standard Thief - TDP rather than Thief Gold that includes 4 extra missions.

I remember when the original Thief was released I spend endless hours sat in front of my PC with the lights off playing the game. What an experience! Seldom have I...
Published on 7 Nov 2009 by Mr. C. E. Blackwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall Very Enjoyable - after solving problems and making the game (Thief Gold) playable that is...
**Note that I have only played Thief 1 (on Windows XP) of this disc, so my opinion/info is based on that game only!**

I'm very satisfied with my purchase of Thief - The Complete Collection (in October 2010), even though I had to find solutions for problems to make the entire game Thief Gold work. That took me quite some time, spread over a period of months...
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by EvL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes on XP, 16 Aug 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
These could be brilliant games, but I can't get the first to run on XP without it crashing within seconds. I went to the net for advice, downloaded a codec, set the game to run on only one processor, but nothing changed. I don't even understand how to input the more lengthy and complex work arounds on offer. Will hold onto the games in the hope of finding some kind of simpler fix in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 26 April 2010
Chris Watt (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Hi,

Well, I ordered this on friday (Think... or thursday) and it came slightly sooner than I was expecting (It is not monday, I was expecting it tomorrow). I am happy with the product, however I'm slightly disappointed that the packaging wasn't suitable - The game DVD-rom case was broken, with the whole bottom edge broken into shards. I'm not lazy or dickish enough to demand a refund or another copy, but please in the future make sure to maintain higher standards than this, for your other customers.

Thanks

- Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on Vista, 6 Nov 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) (Electronics)
Don't be fooled. Both games won't run on Windows Vista. No matter what I tried.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)

Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD)
Thief: The Complete Collection (PC DVD) by Mastertronic Ltd (Windows Vista / XP)
7.26