5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all of us girls!!!
I am 60 years young and have prolapse probs .... This product really works from day one!!! Wish I had used one after the birth of my children. We have to look after ourselves when we get older!!! So avoid embarrassing moments or surgery and get one of these!!!
Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by CAZZI535

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed...
Have used this device for 4 months now, pretty much every day, except for 1-2 days during my periods. Cannot feel or see any difference at all. Have tried all different programs, and go up to about 45-50 on strenght, but unfortunately it doesnt seem to be working for me!
Published on 15 May 2011 by Sanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all of us girls!!!, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Kegel8® Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Floor Exerciser (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars kegel8, 21 Dec. 2010
Kegel8 Tight And Tone Digital Pelvic Floor Toner Exerciseri found this helpful as tried other products but they did not work ((( this one does work ))) iam retired with health problems prolapse this product works x

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be making a difference, 10 Jan. 2011
I bought this product as had ordered Tenscare I touch and it didnt work properly. Leads very dodgy and to make it work you had to clench within an inch of your life to get it to work. Therefore returned it and ordered the Kegal ultra. Just started menopause and after years of leaking ( since having children) discovered had a mild prolapse. This has definitely made a difference, not out of the woods yet though but cannot feel any problems with prolapse anymore. Leaking dramatically improved when using every day but got bit lazy before Christmas and was only using it now and again and felt things regressing so now using it regularly again so should improve again. Would recommend it definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleaseantly pleased, 24 May 2013
Mary G. Garrett (Buffalo, NY) - See all my reviews
Even an elder of 72 years benefits. I found that this item is beginning to strengthen the supporting mucles in the pelvic area. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 14 Nov. 2014
Bought for a friend..but she highly recommends this product...
She's a happy customer..

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought this sooner, 25 July 2011
So pleased with this product. bought around 1 month ago. Found the instruction leaflet a bit confusing at first. But soon as I realised there were preset programmes and I didnt have programme the Kegal myself the rest was easy. Ive long suffered from bladder weakness. Stress incontinence and the thought of it worsening, I'm only 57, till I was wearing those uwful pants they advertise on telly filled me with dread. This is easy and unusually pleasent to use. Ive used daily workout programme every day for the last couple of weeks and I'm already noticeing a difference. panty liners stay dry. And an unexpected bonus of better sex!!! Gonna keep it up!.. buy one. it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
K. Short "Fluttershy" (UK) - See all my reviews
Well worth the money, works wonders :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed..., 15 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars brillian, 11 Jan. 2014
this is a very good machine i use the machine once a week, and this appears to help me control my cervis.
would highly recommend this machine to anyone who feels they need to pass water a lot. this machine would certainly
control it. you can start off with easy setting then progress to the higher setting once you get into the swing of it.