on 19 October 2012
Perfect case for my 9year old. Big enough to carry all his equipment for school.
Struggled to find a decent size without any babyish logos!
on 14 August 2013
I am a maths tutor and have lost pens and pencils in the past because of a lack of organisation. This case is very good as it has enough room for all of my kit including a pocket calculator. It has a hanging strap which means you can put it around the wrist leaving both hands free. It is very well made and is much admired by my students. Highly recomended.
on 24 October 2013
Sturdy and very nicely put together and waterproof (possibly ink leak-proof?), as it is lined with a thin coating of rubber-like material. Colour has kept it from becoming grubby and I will definitely chance a handwash when/if it does. This could also be used as a shaving kit for an adult. I definitely recommend it.
on 8 January 2015
Not quite as big as I had been hoping for, but the case seems to be well made and durable. Still just about fits in all of the pens, pencils, mini staplers etc that I had lying around in the drawers.
on 8 March 2013
I ordered this to replace my old pencil case and have had other dakine products that have been good.

This did not dissapoint, there is plenty of room and the case seems really well made, hopefully will last for a long time
on 24 August 2013
Its much smaller then what I was looking for as children have calculators pencils pen etc and its not big enough to fit everything
on 17 April 2016
Another top quality Dakine product thats very useful to add to all the others I own!
on 16 January 2012
I am a Dakine luggage fan and this little case is perfect for holding all sorts of things that normally spill to the bottom of your bag.
Usual excellent Dakine quality and durability.
on 9 January 2014
My son has these pencil cases all the time, they are very spacious and durable and come in nice designs, so a winner all round. He is 12 so the design is important and these are great for teenagers.
on 16 October 2013
This may be a little more expensive than some pencil cases but it is very well made and you can fit a lot into it.

See one answered question