5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried them all & this is the best!
I've tried many gradual tanning moisturisers over the years and they usually make me look yellow or a bit orange. Then I decided to do some extensive research - I read some reviews and decided this one was for me. I have very fair skin (dark brown hair and blue eyes) and this made me go a very lovely golden brown.

My friends are stunned when I tell them that I...
Published 15 months ago by J Munro

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
nice collour, smell not so nice.thought it would smell more like the moisturiser..goodvalue for money though.would buy again.Not bad product
Published 9 months ago by susan irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried them all & this is the best!, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Moisturizing Lotion 250ml (Personal Care)

My friends are stunned when I tell them that I never go out in the sun and my colour is down to using this alone. They're happily off getting skin damage whilst I look amazing and my skin is safe. The one thing I will mention (this has been said here in these reviews but can't be understated) is that it's not that gradual. I tried it out by rubbing some into my thigh and later that evening there was a DISTINCT patch of colour - gorgeous colour but it was like I'd used a fake tan alone.

So use sparingly - wipe your eyebrows, side of nose, elbows, wrist bones, knees, in between your fingers, and your knuckles with a facial wipe after applying it. I also lightly wipe the insides of my arms too so they're that little bit paler and look like a real tan.

I love this product. I finally found the best one for my colouring and this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cream, smells great, tans well, 27 May 2011
I have used lots of different gradual tanning moisturisers over the last few years, and whilst some of them do the job well, none smell very good. This one gives a nice, even tan and has the added bonus of smelling gorgeous. I like the pump dispenser too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 21 May 2012
I was expecting this to be a lot more gradual as after one application i had a pretty well rounded light tan, but that wasn't a bad thing, i wanted it! :) Lovely colour and smells great.
I'd reccomend you try and apply as evenly as possible from the first application though.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, 27 Mar 2013
i ve experimented with lots of fake tan products and this is my fav because it smells pleasant and you only need a couple of applications to get a nice glow

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great product - just make sure you apply it well!!!, 2 Aug 2014
I purchased this after not really seeing any results with the Dove gradual tanning moisturiser.

I applied this product after exfoliating and letting it dry after evenly (or so I thought!) applying a thin layer - I found that it sunk into the skin well, but was still a bit sticky for about 30 minutes. The smell is an interesting one, it smells of chocolate but does fade into a slightly weirder smell after a while. The morning after I had applied it, there was a noticeable colour (after only one layer!) so I would class this product more as a very mild instant tanner rather than a gradual tan. I had especially noticed this due to the patchiness on my arms - this was my fault however, not the product! Make sure you have covered all areas of your skin! Otherwise you will have nice stripes of white next to bronze like I did! I would maybe suggest using a tanning cloth or mitt - just to be on the safe side. Or get a mate to help you out.

I would recommend this for first time tanners, or for those who want a nice subtle tan all year round. It does create a nice glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this, 9 April 2013
i love coco butter anyway but this is brilliant smells really nice unlike most fake tan and gives a lovely colour

4.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizing lotion, 20 Feb 2014
The reason i gave it 4* out of 5 is i dont like the smell the lotion gives, however it does exactly what its meant too, im very pale and gives me a lovely brown look, would still recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 9 Jun 2013
I was expecting a light tanning moisturiser that just gave a subtle summer glow but this has quite a lot of tan in it, you can smell it a few hours after putting it on. However it does give an even coverage, and for the price I'm not complaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars brown sugar, 15 July 2014
what a super product, Ilove love love it. It is simple to apply glides on beautiful, no streaking and gives a super result, very natural looking tan. Will be a must have in my beauty bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 16 July 2013
Used this product when I was away staying with my daughter, cant get it locally,so ordered it on-line.Lovely smell, absorbs well into the skin and give a nice glow. Great price too.