on 14 May 2012
Had seen other players use this tool on their golf balls and wondered if it would help me.My eyesight isn't as good as it once was so any help that I could get would be a bonus.I found by using the ball alignment tool certainly immproved my putting by giving me a better look at where I wanted the ball to go.A good product for me.
on 9 November 2012
Excellent product. Really easy to use, and does the job perfectly. I use it to add the straight line to my golf balls to enable me to line up my putts. An excellent buy, and cheaper than most other products I looked at that do the same.
on 13 June 2013
Easy to use tool comes with pen and grips the ball really well. Helps line up your putts just perfect.
on 30 November 2012
Does just what it say's on the packet. Perfect gift for any golfer as the pen clips on to the device so you are not searching for a marker when trying to mark the ball if you need to on the green.
on 14 May 2014
Seems well made, easy to mark accurate straight lines on both sides of the ball, (now all I have to do, is line it up correctly, AND read the line correctly and I'm all good!!) It does have a useful swing alignment line, which if like me you are learning the "New ball flight law" theory comes in very handy.
on 3 September 2014
If the pros mark the ball up I guess it must be worth a try - and this little gadget is simple to use and very effective - quick and easy easy to mark up another ball when one or more go missing!
on 3 September 2014
Well priced and simple in use. It helps to line up the ball on tee and green, and clearly identifies the ball as yours, as long as not too many other people buy the marker!
on 8 March 2015
Allows you to mark alignment and ideal swing path - Theory seems right and of reasonable build quality.

The "free" tee is rather naff though!
on 30 September 2013
No nonsense product with pencil included. Mostly it helps decorating your golfball extensively. It's more about identifying the golfball than alignment.
on 3 October 2013
A clever little gadget which can help in several ways I would not say it was a vital part of your equipment but certainly useful