5.0 out of 5 stars great toy & great service

2.0 out of 5 stars Underpowered / 1WD
Published on 12 July 2010 by David

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy & great service, 10 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Andrew James Ride on Sports Car in Red with Remote Control (Toy)
I purchased this car for my 2 year old son, he absolutely loves it. The service was great we received from Andrew James. The car was delivered promptly but unfortunately the first one we received was broken, i rang the supplier and because we dont live far from the warehouse we went their and the car was replaced immediately. We have had no problems with the current 1 and my son loves it. The remote control is a god send aswell so i can make sure my son doesnt go to far ahead of me, im always in control. A must have for any small boy and the price is great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars aston martin, 12 Feb 2010
G. Hagan "squirrel" (manchester/england) - See all my reviews
Got this car for my grandson .he loves it.Was easy to do the small bit of assembley,would recomend it to anyone looking for this kind of toy.Good price to in the sale,and quick delivery.Hours of fun for your kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star car, 22 Sep 2011
I got this car for my grandson for christmas, its great, it should give him hours of fun it has a few built in tunes or you can plug in a MP3 player , working lights indicators forward and reverse door mirrors and the best of all its radio controled so an adult can take control if needed. I wished I had one when is was a kid. what a great toy for the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Underpowered / 1WD, 12 July 2010
I bought this for my (average sized) 2yo and on a flat even surface it is just about powerfull enough to go along at about 2mph. However with the slightest incline, say 1in20 or 5%, it crawls to a halt. Also, it is "one wheel drive" so if this wheel goes over a little dip or one of the other wheels goes over a little bump the driving wheel looses traction and just spins around. It went Ok on a campsite (apart from the slopes), Ok on the tarmac around the local park but gets stuck on the grass which does not look uneven.

On the plus side, my little'un loves the music/sounds, the remote control is indespensible and it is small enough to fit through doorways and be used in the house.

I will be buying something else to replace this and I will make sure it has; "two wheel drive", more power and a remote control.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for your money, 15 Feb 2013
Bought this for my grandsons birthday, he loves it, just the right speed for a 2 year old and the remote control is great for parents to control, would recomend this product 100%, and the service which i received from Andrew James was very promp.

1.0 out of 5 stars the car broke before a year old!, 6 Aug 2012
I brought this for my sons second birthday and the charger snapped so had to buy another.. When I charged the car for 12 hours solid it still didn't work and the music stopped within 2 months which wasn't that bad considering it sounded like the venga boys! And the speakers crackle with mp3 input! Now the car is just for show.. Didnt even last a whole year.. Waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little car, 20 Dec 2010
Bought this for my grandsons birthday - the rest of the children love it as much as he does. It is very durable and he is getting hours of fun from it. Well worth it.