5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed
Published 8 months ago by Lily Pads

2.0 out of 5 stars Dry
I bought these for my mother and half of them were quite dry. I won't risk buying another pack. P
Published 11 months ago by Ana Patricia Buzoianu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 19 Aug. 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing and was initially a bit worried about buying these but I needn't have. I am very happy with these pens, they were exactly what I was expecting and I enjoy the variety of colours. I bought them along with a pack of blank playing cards to make a word game for my pupils and I cannot fault the brightness or boldness of the pen on the cards and they were perfect for what I needed. Someone was a bit unhappy about the similarity between two of the blue pens but I actually think one of them is more of a green-blue colour and I don't see the problem with it considering there are 2 other greens and 2 other blues to choose from all of which are lovely colours which stand out.
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, great price, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Pens [pack of 5 markers] - Black (Office Product)
Permanent markers - the best! They last for ages and are neat with the fine point, good for jewellery stamping as well as marking cds etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful sharpie pens, 9 Aug. 2014
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I use marker pens a lot. I make my own DVDs and CDs for personal and work purposes and I needed a pen that's ink wouldn't rub off the slick surfaces.

I'd tried a number of different brands over the past 10 or so years and they have, predominately, failed.

Then about 8 years ago I received my first Sharpie as a freebee. I used it on one of the plastic coated note sheets I use to store important phone numbers and notes temporarily (before transferring it to my diary or contacts book), however, this time I decided not to wipe it after transferring it and then waited for the number to start to disappear. I was looking through the folder a couple of weeks ago and came across that sheet and the number and notes were still perfectly readable.

I decided to take a look at some of the older and most frequently used CDs and DVDs and the writing on them was still perfectly legible, no smudging, no rubbing off.

Since I tried that first one I have purchased others and I am very happy with them all.

The multi-colours work just as well as the black and blue ones.

They are also excellent for producing OHP slides - even though OFSTED state that they should be printed.

I recommend these to anyone who needs a reliable permanent marker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpie Fine Point Marker Pens, 12 Oct. 2013
GeoffD (Solihull, UK) - See all my reviews
Having bought some M-Discs I needed to label them, however the instructions say that labels cannot be used and so a marker pen is needed. I bought a pack of Sharpies and was pleased to find that these pens write on discs very easily. The writing does not run and is permanent. Another problem with the M-Discs is that the writing should not appear where data is stored, in other words you should write only on the circle at the centre of the disc. The tip on these pens is fine enough to do this. They therefore fulfil their purpose admirably and I can recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 15 April 2014
I purchased these for £6.97, and a few days later saw them in Tesco priced £10 (the price is even better now!) and they are great. I mainly use them for creating large colourful revision plans for uni, but since they are permanent they are great for writing on CD's too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for any job!, 30 Dec. 2013
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I love these metallic Sharpies. They are of rich gold, silver and bronze colours, they do not smudge, they dry almost instantly and they are perfect for whatever job you have for them - of course they write on any sort of surface (CD-Rs, nails, windows, glossy covers, ceramics, wood - you name it - they will cover it).

Excellent opacity and coverage. The don't deliver the slimmest writing with line width at 1.4mm (not good for calligraphy works), but for everything else they are the best. I tried various marker pens, but from now on I will stick to Sharpies! If they are good enough for Brad Pitt, they are good enough for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens and a mega bargain, 18 April 2012
H. B. Hosegoood (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Don't be put off by the odd name - 80s Glam - this is an excellent range of Sharpie pens for an unbelievable price. These are standard Sharpie colours with a few so-called 'glam' colours thrown in for good measure, but there are also some pastel colours and so on.
If you don't know about Sharpies yet, you are in for a treat. These pens work on so many surfaces, and if you surf the net, you will find Sharpie art on wood, which looks wonderful. I was inspired by a photo of a ukulele which had been decorated with Sharpies. It takes doodling to a new level! I actually bought these to decorate my small wooden beehive (nucleus hive to the initiated) and I am delighted with the result. Now I am hooked. You could decorate anything wooden - chairs, boxes, etc... - but don't stop there. These pens work on metal, terracotta, fabric and probably a lot more surfaces too. People have Sharpied whole cars, as well as plant pots, training shoes, canvas bags, picture frames, even skin. Go on, get creative with these pens and bring some happiness to the world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Pens (pack of 5), 2 Aug. 2014
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
These are an excellent buy - good value for money and they work well. The nibs on these pens are nice and clear - sharper and easier to write with than many permanent markers (with a flat edge) and yet much more visible and thicker than a normal pen. I use these for making flash cards for teaching and also for labelling uniform. Despite washing uniform over the year, the pen marks are still clearly visible. With writing - for flash cards or on plastic - the pen does not blur and is easy to write with. Overall, these are the best permanent markers I have found. Obviously, you cannot check online, but if you buy them from a shop then just check the date on them as they can dry out. I find it best to store them out of direct sunlight and then they last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nail art, 27 July 2014
These are totally what I needed. I'm in to nail art and after seeing nail art on Pinterest done with Sharpies I just had to give it a try. They have a fine tip with is great for detail work though you can get a superfine tip which is even better. I personally use these to colour in my nail art. They dry quickly and when applied over nail polish alcohol will remove mistakes in a quick swipe (application on natural nails will cause staining, so I don't recommend for that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpie Pens, 29 Mar. 2011
Excellent pens and my normal stationery suppliers don't stock them anymore, I was glad to find them on Amazon. Thank you