4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Published 17 months ago by Eve Jane Lucille

1.0 out of 5 stars gold pen didn't work!
only two of three pens actually worked, very disappointed seeing as the gold pen was the one i needed to use most
Published 5 months ago by nicole

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Aug. 2013
These are good pens, you can't really say much about them, they are the thick felts and they seem perfect for what they are. I'm not going to rave about them or anything 'cause the colours are nothing to write home about. In fact they are all rather dark compared to their lids! So I wouldn't say these were light colours, more rich shall we say. I got them for art and they are actually a bit drenching also for me, so I'm not overly enamoured with them. I bought the silver, gold, bronze set also and they are fantastic by the way.

I might get some pastel Sharpies next.

The pens are good but dark and rather saturating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great permanent markers, easy to write with, 31 Oct. 2013
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Pens [pack of 5 markers] - Black (Office Product)
We used these at our wedding for guests to write messages on the back of postcards and they were perfect for this occasion.

The nib size is perfect for writing message; any smaller it would be like a pen and any larger would be suitable for writing on moving boxes!

My wife keeps one in the kitchen drawer next to the fridge freezer and now uses it to mark jars / products with the date of when we opened it.

In short, these are quality permanent markers that last well (our wedding was three years ago and all 5 still work as good as new, but I must stress they aren't used very frequently now).

5.0 out of 5 stars Marker pens, 27 Jan. 2013
Having used many different permanent marker pens with varying success I found that the Sharpie performed well. The point is very durable and does not spread with usage and the ink flow is good avoiding those annoying dotted lines. Works on many different materials and even when used on a parcel still works OK on a DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Pens (pack of 5), 2 Aug. 2014
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
These are an excellent buy - good value for money and they work well. The nibs on these pens are nice and clear - sharper and easier to write with than many permanent markers (with a flat edge) and yet much more visible and thicker than a normal pen. I use these for making flash cards for teaching and also for labelling uniform. Despite washing uniform over the year, the pen marks are still clearly visible. With writing - for flash cards or on plastic - the pen does not blur and is easy to write with. Overall, these are the best permanent markers I have found. Obviously, you cannot check online, but if you buy them from a shop then just check the date on them as they can dry out. I find it best to store them out of direct sunlight and then they last longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is is designed for, 6 Sept. 2010
Chris L (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
To be honest I used to use any old marker but I now prefer Sharpie. I use them for quite a few things such as marking golf balls, underlining etc. The colour is very clear and when on a golf ball the colour does not run when they are wet. To be hones I think they are the best marker I have used and the only reason I have given the normal sized one 4 stars is I prefer the mini ones as they are easier to store than these.

I hope this review was helpful to you:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens and a mega bargain, 18 April 2012
H. B. Hosegoood (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Don't be put off by the odd name - 80s Glam - this is an excellent range of Sharpie pens for an unbelievable price. These are standard Sharpie colours with a few so-called 'glam' colours thrown in for good measure, but there are also some pastel colours and so on.
If you don't know about Sharpies yet, you are in for a treat. These pens work on so many surfaces, and if you surf the net, you will find Sharpie art on wood, which looks wonderful. I was inspired by a photo of a ukulele which had been decorated with Sharpies. It takes doodling to a new level! I actually bought these to decorate my small wooden beehive (nucleus hive to the initiated) and I am delighted with the result. Now I am hooked. You could decorate anything wooden - chairs, boxes, etc... - but don't stop there. These pens work on metal, terracotta, fabric and probably a lot more surfaces too. People have Sharpied whole cars, as well as plant pots, training shoes, canvas bags, picture frames, even skin. Go on, get creative with these pens and bring some happiness to the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Pens, 10 April 2014
James Gould (St Albans, England) - See all my reviews
Nice fine point compared to other marker pens, great for writing on calendars/cards etc... this was cheaper than I had see the item elsewhere.
Having been using Sharpie marker pen for about 6 months and pen has not dried out at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, great price, 27 Jan. 2013
Permanent markers - the best! They last for ages and are neat with the fine point, good for jewellery stamping as well as marking cds etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 19 Aug. 2014
I read the reviews before purchasing and was initially a bit worried about buying these but I needn't have. I am very happy with these pens, they were exactly what I was expecting and I enjoy the variety of colours. I bought them along with a pack of blank playing cards to make a word game for my pupils and I cannot fault the brightness or boldness of the pen on the cards and they were perfect for what I needed. Someone was a bit unhappy about the similarity between two of the blue pens but I actually think one of them is more of a green-blue colour and I don't see the problem with it considering there are 2 other greens and 2 other blues to choose from all of which are lovely colours which stand out.
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use It!, 9 Feb. 2013
If you often loose your stuff
Like bottles, coats and kit,
Use a Sharpie to jot your name
And personalise it!

If you want some vibrant colour,
I cannot recommend another,
Use a Sharpie to get attention
So great, they're really worth a mention!