5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flutes at a very reasonable price, 9 Jun 2014
N. Webb "Nick" (Portsmouth England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leonardo Daily 35243 Champagne Flutes Set of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
We drink a lot of bubbly & are quite fussy about what we drink it out of, especially me - shape is everything. We are well-pleased with these, they are exactly what we hoped for - well made & stylish but not so expensive that you'd worry about breaking one - perfect !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses for the money, 17 Feb 2014
Andrew Kerr "Alabony" (Dunfermline, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Having smashed a couple of our 'posh' flutes over the years, we needed a few extra for our Christmas party. But - like many people, I suspect - we didn't see the point in spending loads of money on glasses that will probably only be used a few times a year. These glasses are a nice shape, sturdy enough to be put in the dishwasher, and have a good capacity too. My wife dislikes glasses that have a lip around the top, and for people who also find this annoying, I'm happy to report that these ones don't have a lip. It's not all that clear from the photos, so I thought I'd clarify!

All in all, very nice glasses for the money, and I'd recommend them.