5.0 out of 5 stars No more running out of power.
Published on 14 Mar 2010 by Ian Wantling

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it promises
Good style is essential to any Apple design

However after buying it and trying to sync with iTunes, the pass through USB feature is simply NOT working.
Published on 11 Jun 2010 by D. Austin

5.0 out of 5 stars No more running out of power., 14 Mar 2010
Ian Wantling (The North West.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: MiLi Power Pack Case and Rechargeable Battery for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS - Solid Black (Accessory)
As wonderful a thing my iPhone 3gs is, my only complaint about it is the battery life, which we all know is pretty abysmal under normal usage. The MiLi power pack is the answer, providing a practical and pleasing to the eye solution - and giving you double the life of your iPhone when you're not near a mains point. The iPhone fits snugly into the power pack and there are four blue lights which serve two purposes - they light up as the unit charges indicating 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% charged and they decrease as the power supply is used. Using the iPhone whilst it's in the power pack is comfortable and easy - the added bulk of the pack is minimal. When in use, the iPhone uses the pack to charge itself to 100% battery capacity, then it uses the remaining power stored in the power pack. Once the juice from the power pack is exhausted the iPhone then reverts to using its internal battery (which starts off at 100% full).

I'd recommend charging the pack using the usb mains plug adapter supplied with your iPhone as although this comes with only a usb charging lead, it takes around three hours for a full charge to be achieved on a usb connection as opposed to just over an hour via direct mains.

So, all in all, a handy and very practical gadget to have on hand for your power hungry iPhone....... totally recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great partner for the iPhone, 7 April 2010
Tony Gough (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Because the iPhone does so much, it gets used so much more than my previous phone (Blackberry) and you soon realise the limitations of the battery, so when I saw the MiLi Power Pack I thought I'd give it a go and bought one.

It's one thing to read the description before you buy but if you are anything like me, you're not convinced until it turns up in the post - let me tell you, you won't be disappointed.

It is so simple to use, works exactly as described and gives you a massive extended battery life so you can play with your apps to your hearts content, watch a film or two and still have a full battery on your phone and some left in the tank in the power pack - perfect for long trips.

What the description can't do is give you an idea of how well engineered it is, when you slide the iPhone into it, it is a fantastic fit, nor does it add much weight or make it cumbersome if you leave the iPhone in it while making calls etc.

I know this sounds like an advert from the manufacturers but trust me it's not, I hardly ever write reviews of stuff I've bought but do base some of my buying decisions partly on others reviews, so on this occasion I thought I'd do my bit to help!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best product ever for the i-phone!, 21 April 2010
D. Hall "fraggle" (UK) - See all my reviews
The MiLi Power Pac is by far and away the best purchase I have made for my i-phone. Its ease of use and slim design make it a travel essential that I will never do without again. I found on a recent trip it almost trebled the time I would normally expect my i-phone's battery power to last. Also on a recent get together with friends it was the most useful item for when their phones ran out of power and they were all set to purchase one for themselves on their return home. It does add a littel bulk to teh phone but it is not the smallest phone anyway and anyone happy with the size of the i-phone can hardly grumble over the huge benefits that the MiLi offers. Go out and get one NOW!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy battery pack, 5 Feb 2010
Scott Christie (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
After regularly running out of battery each day by early evening previously the introduction of the MiLi has solved my issues. It's stylish and compliments the iPhone really well. It does make the whole deal significantly heavier and obviously a little bigger but I haven't found anythingelse that is such a complimentary fit thatyou would be quite happy to leave in place.

As for Battery life - I am finding it lasts about 8-10 hours before the iPhone battery needs to take over. In my experience so far the MiLi takes 4-5 hours to charge.

Summary: good stylish product which does exactly what it supposed to.

4.0 out of 5 stars MiLi Power Pack Rocks, 19 Feb 2010
Mr. P. D. Scargill "Pete" (Wark on Tyne) - See all my reviews
To be honest, I don't know how iPhone users manage WITHOUT products like this. The iPhone has attrocious battery life unless you turn everything off (at which point it's still not that clever). The MiLi extends this to well over 24 hours with just about everything turned ON. If you're used to larger phones, the extra thickness won't bother you. It also provides some protection for the phone for those who like to keep them in their jeans pocket!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it promises, 11 Jun 2010
D. Austin - See all my reviews
Good style is essential to any Apple design

1.0 out of 5 stars not for the iPhone 3GS, 3 Jun 2010
D. Scott - See all my reviews
This product is not compatible with iPhone 3gs. At first the message appeared "this charging device is not compatible with iPhone..."......,

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy in critical moments, 31 May 2010
An item like this is very handy in moments after you have been using your iphone to see movies or to navigate with the GPS and now you run out of battery to use it as a phone :) It will charge your iphone one and a half times, so this means that after several hours of music you can still phone people

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for long field trips, 30 July 2013
with this pack you can run for 1-2 days without a re-charge. It's well made and stylish. The only criticism is that the USB port is very slow for data - it's probably USB 1.0

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big to use, but seller was very helpful, 24 July 2013
It looks like it won't make the phone much bigger, but it does, and I decided after buying it that I couldn't really be bothered to carry around the extra bulk. For the huge extra space in your pocket, you don't really get many mAh. So I've left it on the shelf and I don't intend to use it, except as a cradle to recharge the phone when I'm not carrying it. Some other reviewers pointed out that their iPhone says "Charging is not compatible with this device" or something like that, but it seems to charge anyway, even if it's displaying this message, so Apple have clearly dropped the ball there.

Seller was helpful, though. First one was DOA, and they send another one the same day, so full marks there.