4.0 out of 5 stars The Team at its best!
The Mighty Ducks show everybody what a Teamsport should be about! It`s a lovely story about a hockey team witch first change the players hearts and the one of their coach. A story about the importance of beeing part of team in three very funny movies. With a lot of laughter everybody- young and old- can enjoy!
Published on 3 Aug 2010 by Xtina

3.0 out of 5 stars recommend.
ducks ducks ducks, anyways I would recommend this movie, I read some reviews saying it was crap, what do they know, I liked it.

cheap, good movie, seller thanks
Published 5 months ago by Mohammed87

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a Christmas Present. Delivery timescale and quality exactly as advertised. Good value for money and I raised money for my charity WLOS through Eassy Fundraising.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son will love it., 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Had to buy this as it was so cheap, great as a little xmas stocking filler. should keep him quiet for a while ;).

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrreat, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this item as a Christmas present for my brother, love the old films we used to watch as kids. Fast reliable delivery, would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars mighty ducks dvd, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Great film for ice hockey fans and kids that play the game. a feel good film for all the family

5.0 out of 5 stars Film, 19 July 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Good memory's when I see this so I brought them to show my godchildren some Disney films I used to watch when I was young

5.0 out of 5 stars great family films, 17 July 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought these films by chance looking for box set of films for kids, i had not heard of these films at all and i am unsure as to why not!! My kids (ages 5, 7, 9 and 11) absolutely loved all three films and so did I, we thought they were all really enjoyable films (which i dont think you always get with box sets i often find the first is usually the best and the others dont quite match up, but all three were good films). Typical type of film where they put a team together thats not so good at the beginning and get better etc ..(not wanting to give the film away but get the gist..). Would definitely recommend to all for a fun film...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Might Ducks - Fun Family Films, 3 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My 8 year old loves these films - and I think they are really entertaining too! A dysfunctional kids ice-hockey team who have never moved from the bottom of the league are suddenly appointed a new Coach - a hot-shot arrogant lawyer (Emilio Estevez) who has been caught out and is doing community service. As the team knits together and the Coach finds ways of developing their team spirit and pride, they inevitably find their way to the top of the league for the first time ever. Films 2 and 3 follow on from their first victory. All the films are both funny and sad, but have a fabulous "feel good" factor. I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars mighty ducks 3 film set, 21 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
my son and I loved this, quick delivery perfect condition great family films. value for money and have been watched again again,,,,

5.0 out of 5 stars great comedy, 18 Mar 2012
J. M. Hughes "film buff" (north wales england) - See all my reviews
its a good

fun loving film that all the family can enjoy.all three are great to watch
my son thought it was funny

5.0 out of 5 stars When I was young, 19 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Back when I was a kid, I used to watch these films on tv. The reason I bought them on DVD is purely because I remember loving the films.
Now, I still love them, mainly because the films make me laugh and fill me with joy. Their are so many memorable things about these films that just stay with you. That and the fact that its The Mighty Ducks; I remember wantin to be like them when I was a kid.
Yeah I'm 22 now, but that's what's great about these films, their universatility; they appeal to all ages.
So I would recommend buying this product for your own kids, your grandchildren or your nieces and nephews.
Trust me, they will love it.

The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD]
The Mighty Ducks Collection [DVD] by Robert Lieberman (DVD - 2009)